AO 2017 scoreboard by LT

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: AO 2017 scoreboard by LT

Postby Hele. » 30 Apr 2017, 15:49

This is incredible work, thank you letuan1998vn :D
I only have small problem and it is, that when this scoreboard works, game starts to become stutter, to hesitate, simply it doesn't flow easily as in normal conditions (with some other, let's say default scoreboard). Is there any chance to solve this or maybe I simply need more memory for this kind of scoreboard? :shrug: Thank you for your help
Hele.
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 260
Gaming Since: 09 Sep 2013, 18:16

Re: AO 2017 scoreboard by LT

Postby CHAPI » 30 Apr 2017, 18:02

Hele. wrote:This is incredible work, thank you letuan1998vn :D
I only have small problem and it is, that when this scoreboard works, game starts to become stutter, to hesitate, simply it doesn't flow easily as in normal conditions (with some other, let's say default scoreboard). Is there any chance to solve this or maybe I simply need more memory for this kind of scoreboard? :shrug: Thank you for your help

The problem is with the flag. It makes the game lag, same for Davis Cup matches.
There is hope for the helpless, rest for the weary and love for the broken heart...
There is grace and forgiveness, mercy and healing, He'll meet you wherever you are. Cry out to Jesus!
CHAPI
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 421
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2016, 00:35

Re: AO 2017 scoreboard by LT

Postby Hele. » 01 May 2017, 21:29

Thank you for answer. I deleted FlagsCircle file in menu>art>ico folder but problem still remains. Is there any solution to overcome this? Anyone knows?
Thank you :)
Hele.
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 260
Gaming Since: 09 Sep 2013, 18:16

Re: AO 2017 scoreboard by LT

Postby randymoss78 » 19 Jan 2018, 14:14

Hi LT,

since you proved to be a great scoreboard maker, do you think you can work on the one used during 2017 Masters and ATP500?
If I am not wrong, it seems that it is not available yet and hopefully it would be an appreciated improvement!

Thanks, cheers
randymoss78
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 203
Gaming Since: 01 Sep 2012, 14:22

Re: AO 2017 scoreboard by LT

Postby Ivan Lendl » 19 Jan 2018, 15:17

Hi guys, i installed this scoreboard but i can't see flags near player names... what's my mistake?
User avatar
Ivan Lendl
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 7
Gaming Since: 19 Jan 2018, 01:50
Location: Naples-Italy

Re: AO 2017 scoreboard by LT

Postby letuan1998vn » 21 Jan 2018, 12:09

Ivan Lendl wrote:Hi guys, i installed this scoreboard but i can't see flags near player names... what's my mistake?

The flags only appear in World Tour mode. And the game is very lag if u play in 3d
User avatar
letuan1998vn
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 332
Gaming Since: 01 Sep 2015, 07:57
Location: Hanoi - Viet Nam

Re: AO 2017 scoreboard by LT

Postby Ivan Lendl » 22 Jan 2018, 03:28

letuan1998vn wrote:The flags only appear in World Tour mode. And the game is very lag if u play in 3d


oh ok thanks :)
User avatar
Ivan Lendl
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 7
Gaming Since: 19 Jan 2018, 01:50
Location: Naples-Italy

Previous

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhRefs [Bot], nico75, SemRush [Bot] and 4 guests