I found a way to run the patch on low PCs. Speaking about myself, I have 2 GB ram, and this way the game runs with no trouble.
The work around is all about the Mods > Patch Maxou 2016 > MENU folder. This what makes my game crash.
This way, the only thing that gets affected is the scoreboards. You have to change scoreboards manually each time you want to one.
You'll have 2 folders.
1) "Menu" which you will have to place in "Tennis Elbow 2013\Mods\Patch Maxou 2016". And you'll have to edit this folder every time you need to change the scoreboard.
2) "Scoreboard" which contains all the scoreboards in PATCH MAXOU ULTIMATE ATP 2016. You copy the desired scoreboard files from this folder into the "Menu" folder. Keep this folder in whatever place you want on your computer. It is up to you. For me I placed it in Tennis Elbow 2013 folder.
3) You copy from "Scoreboard", and paste into "Menu". And when you want to change. You delete, and then copy and paste. Simple.
4) Please read the notes.
!!! Important Notes: !!!! MUST READ !!!!
1) Copy the scoreboard files inside the folder, not the folder itself!
1) The "Menu" folder contains two folders: "art" and "font." You don't need to change anything in those. Don't delete them!
2) You have to copy and paste the "1- DEF" files every time you want to change your scoreboard. Because these are the main files for the game itself.
3) ! IMPORTANT ! If you want a 500 ATP tournament scoreboard, then you'll have to copy and paste files in "Scoreboard\7- ATP500" along with the desired tournament. This applies to ATP1000, ATP500, ATP250, and Challenger.
For Example, If I want Indian Wells then I copy the following: files inside "1- DEF", "6- ATP1000", and "13- IWELLS" into "Tennis Elbow 2013\Mods\Patch Maxou 2016\Menu"
4) Challegner folder is "Scoreboard\12- CHGR."