HELP for US SCOREBOARD

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

HELP for US SCOREBOARD

Postby Maxou » 04 Sep 2015, 15:49

TE2013_029.jpg
FullScoreboard problem with the US Open!
How can I simply remove this overlay.
The base is that of the scoreboard PHUCNGHUYEN 2014, that's three days I seek, but no solution found.
If nobody finds a way, I would have to put the old scoreboard 14 US OPEN in the future "Patch Maxou Season 15"
Thank you in advance, this is for you too.
:sweat:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
New " PATCH MAXOU 2016" link here: topic29-24824.php
User avatar
Maxou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2244
Gaming Since: 02 Jul 2013, 20:56

Re: HELP for US SCOREBOARD

Postby Maxou » 04 Sep 2015, 20:08

To give me advice on the widths of the letters or the colors of my LightScoreboards US OPEN you were very numerous but nobody there.
As usual I will have to do without help! :shock:
New " PATCH MAXOU 2016" link here: topic29-24824.php
User avatar
Maxou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2244
Gaming Since: 02 Jul 2013, 20:56

Re: HELP for US SCOREBOARD

Postby Ervan » 04 Sep 2015, 22:18

If I can give you an advice Maxou, people are not at your service and everybody has a life outside of this forum and if people do not have the solution to your problem then do not answer, it's normal and things like "If nobody Finds a way, I Would Have to put the old scoreboard 14 US OPEN in the future "Patch Maxou Season 15" sounds like a threat to me and this is not the first time you do it. I should add that you almost never help the new members who have problems with your patch, that's maybe why nobody helps you back.
Maxou you are a great modder but I don't think that you are a great person, this is my just my opinion and I know that you will not answer or even read, but I really had to tell you.
User avatar
Ervan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 121
Gaming Since: 13 Aug 2014, 16:55
Location: France

Re: HELP for US SCOREBOARD

Postby spid20124 » 04 Sep 2015, 22:26

Maxou there are only a few modders in the forum and people like me dont know how to help you i am trying to find tutorials or other things but nothing
You are a great modder and pls continue with your work !
User avatar
spid20124
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 288
Gaming Since: 06 Oct 2014, 13:55

Re: HELP for US SCOREBOARD

Postby Maxou » 04 Sep 2015, 22:40

Ervan wrote:If I can give you an advice Maxou, people are not at your service and everybody has a life outside of this forum and if people do not have the solution to your problem then do not answer, it's normal and things like "If nobody Finds a way, I Would Have to put the old scoreboard 14 US OPEN in the future "Patch Maxou Season 15" sounds like a threat to me and this is not the first time you do it. I should add that you almost never help the new members who have problems with your patch, that's maybe why nobody helps you back.
Maxou you are a great modder but I don't think that you are a great person, this is my just my opinion and I know that you will not answer or even read, but I really had to tell you.

Thank you. I also have a life and a job, I have given a lot in this forum for a patch, which is why I have not always enough time to answer your requests, I have the time try to move this patch, send it to you as soon as possible. I may not be a great person, but who can say if you're not a judge yourself. Look at you before talking about others.
I worked a lot to get to this poor result.
Here is the STATSBOARD I do, poor but a minimum for this 2015 edition.
JUDGE Ervan thank you again.
:jap:
New " PATCH MAXOU 2016" link here: topic29-24824.php
User avatar
Maxou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2244
Gaming Since: 02 Jul 2013, 20:56

Re: HELP for US SCOREBOARD

Postby Maxou » 04 Sep 2015, 22:41

TE2013_003.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
New " PATCH MAXOU 2016" link here: topic29-24824.php
User avatar
Maxou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2244
Gaming Since: 02 Jul 2013, 20:56

Re: HELP for US SCOREBOARD

Postby Ervan » 04 Sep 2015, 23:12

I'm sorry you take it this way because you do not know but I'm getting involved too in your patch and I do not judge you, I just express what I feel about your attitude on the forum, nothing more.
User avatar
Ervan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 121
Gaming Since: 13 Aug 2014, 16:55
Location: France

Re: HELP for US SCOREBOARD

Postby carlosforonda » 04 Sep 2015, 23:46

And I say; why don't you ask for help to manutoo?
I think he is to assist in such matters, isn't?
Come on!, my friend. You will soon find the solution.
carlosforonda
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1036
Gaming Since: 22 Apr 2013, 13:38
Location: Linares, Spain

Re: HELP for US SCOREBOARD

Postby megyaem » 05 Sep 2015, 03:02

Maxou wrote:To give me advice on the widths of the letters or the colors of my LightScoreboards US OPEN you were very numerous but nobody there.
As usual I will have to do without help! :shock:


Maxou wrote:Thank you. I also have a life and a job, I have given a lot in this forum for a patch, which is why I have not always enough time to answer your requests, I have the time try to move this patch, send it to you as soon as possible. I may not be a great person, but who can say if you're not a judge yourself. Look at you before talking about others.
I worked a lot to get to this poor result.
Here is the STATSBOARD I do, poor but a minimum for this 2015 edition.
JUDGE Ervan thank you again.
:jap:

im affraid that if i report this topic, might not be removed, but should be, treating users like that, even manutoo doenst have the right. what a shame
for help and support animations go here :
http://megyaemanimste.blogspot.com.ar/
User avatar
megyaem
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2280
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 22:15
Location: Corrientes,Argentina

Re: HELP for US SCOREBOARD

Postby delpetra » 05 Sep 2015, 14:00

antimouse will probably know as he is very talented at creating scoreboards. However he does not visit the forum often, so I would just be patient and hope that he sees your thread :)
I upload matches on YouTube and post GIFs on Tumblr
User avatar
delpetra
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 86
Gaming Since: 21 Jun 2013, 21:54

Re: HELP for US SCOREBOARD

Postby Maxou » 06 Sep 2015, 11:01

Maxou wrote:
TE2013_029.jpg
FullScoreboard problem with the US Open!
How can I simply remove this overlay.
The base is that of the scoreboard PHUCNGHUYEN 2014, that's three days I seek, but no solution found.
If nobody finds a way, I would have to put the old scoreboard 14 US OPEN in the future "Patch Maxou Season 15"
Thank you in advance, this is for you too.
:sweat:

This problem appears only when WAVRINKA the second player wins the game.
If DJOKOVIC wins all games, there is no problem.
If anyone has a solution, I will try. Thank you, we must solve this problem to send the correct patch.
:jap:
New " PATCH MAXOU 2016" link here: topic29-24824.php
User avatar
Maxou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2244
Gaming Since: 02 Jul 2013, 20:56


Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot [Bot], Dot [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Petal [Bot], SemRush [Bot] and 2 guests