Two challenging years of modding, looking for pictures of obscure players in the internet and just about two months till the release
So by the end of May (or maybe even earlier, depending how much free time I will have in Munich after come back there) - it should be released in this thread.
What will you get?
- more challenging world tour with way longer way to the ranking peaks (making it more realstic)
- Calendar adjusted to match all years between 2003-2014 (OG included, rotation of ATP tournaments, Hamburg instead of Madrid MST, Madrid indoor instead of Shanghai)
- nearly 3000 players
- around 450 courts (thanks to the greatest of the courts creators)
- more animations than in any other patch
So stay tuned and wait patiently.
- about 100 faces were used from Sam's patch with Sam's written permission
- one court by Nigogu I think
- there is a chance that there are courts made by someone else, but it's hard to remember everyone
- PeterPan (shoes, handcuffs and caps
- Jaydraco (however all clothes excluding black ones were adjusted to add layer mask with shadows, to make them similar to Torto clothes)
- Some of the grunts by Elias
- Some of the grunts by me
- Some edited by me
I) .Ini files:
The biggest thanks go to:
- ComeOnAndy (the first one who played it, tested it and suggested many important changes)
- Sam, who agreed to use his content
- Megy, who was always helpful and giving good advices
- Manu, for exporting the hair
Links:How to installFAQPreviews