Francesco Dimitrov wrote:Hello Danispadi, i think that your job about court and grunt is very realistic so well done ,especially on grass court that i love so much; a this point i want to asked u somethink about improving the realistic game with new court only if its possible;so i have 3 questions:
1)We know that in Wimbledon and Halle when its rains so much there is a removable roof....so is possible to introduce that to create an "indoor grass court"?
2)There is 2 court on grass that i didnt see on this game,Aegon Open and an other court in Washington but i dont remember the name but only that Nicolas Mahut wins this tournament 250 a lot time ago...
3)Is possible to introduce the grunts after winning a incredible point like "come on" or "vamos" ecc.?
Thanks so much and great job again.
danispadi wrote:thanks a lot for the comment so:
1) Actually no, but you can modify some values in court.ini file and made the court faster like if it's indoor
2) they're both done, they're in a few patches... try to look for them
3) Unfortunately no, you aren't the first person that ask this question, I asked it too, but there's no chances at the moment.
Francesco Dimitrov wrote:1)Please Tell me how i can modified my values on the court pls.
2)Ehm i dont know how i can find it....
4)MA sei Italiano?
danispadi wrote:4) e noi tutto 'sto tempo a parlare inglese
1) allora aprendo il court.ini ci sono tanti valori, devi modificare "friction" ed "elasticity": devi trovare i valori che ti piacciono di più, è tutto soggettivo
2) quando apri il forum in alto a destra cìè la barra "cerca": scrivi cosa vuoi cercare, ad esempio "Aegon Open" e ti vengono fuori le dicussioni dove è stato scritto "Aegon Open". Lì trovi sicuramente il campo
Francesco Dimitrov wrote:2)Ehm i dont know how i can find it....
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot [Bot], SemRush [Bot] and 1 guest