I apologise for a new thread, but I simply can't solve the problem even with million tries already. I installed Sam Megapatch 2013 and here's what happens.
1. I installed TE.
2. Made 2 folders, installed ITST in one and Sam Patch in another one.
3. I deleted Sound folder in Sam Patch one.
4. I edited Mods.ini to Load = Sam Megapatch 2013
5. I entered the game and the start picture was changed to ATP Sam Mod, which indicated that the patch was succesfuly installed. I also turned off 3D courts to make 2D ones available.
6. Everything seems that working, every player is available in World Tour, alot of tournaments & thing, but I do have one problem. It's that when I start career, basically ALL courts are like this one: http://postimg.org/image/wy67gp3t9
It's seriously fucked up and there's absolutely no way to play with this. Seems like 3D & 2D courts mess up a little bit, as it looks like game apply both of them in a single game. However, when I switch to 3D courts in options, it switches to "normal" and it's playable, but with 3D courts that comes with game which I don't want to play with. It's happening, as I said, on all courts & tournaments. I would like to see if there's any opinion or any solution for this.
I am playing ITST patch without any problems offline (single match mode) & online (I installed it in another thread, so that isn't a problem), so really can't know what's the main issue. I followed installation strictly & even watched 2 YT videos that shows how to install Sam Megapatch. I don't know what I am doing wrong, so any help is more than apperciated. Thanks.