TOPSPIN wrote:Hi does anyone know if there is a way to use Sam's mod (for offline) and ITST (for online) on Steam version? Or how to have both mods with Steam version? Hope it's ok to ask here, I can't find this info anywhere...
georgelewiss wrote:Can someone instruct me as to how to install this patch. I bought it on steam and have downloaded the patch but as a newbie to PC gaming it's proving quite a challenge to install it. Any help would be appreciated.
SuperYoyo wrote:Hello everybody, I propose you again a repack of the famous Sam Megapatch 2013, this time in final version, enhance edition !
This version is easier to install as it's 1-step download + 3-step install !
It's also really smaller : 415MB vs 595GB for the original file, while containing bonus content.
You need Tennis Elbow 2013 v1.0d (or above) to make it all work !
Official Sam Megapatch Topic : topic29-11173.php
The repack contains :
- Final version (with Davis Cup, Wimbledon & Classic Mods)
- Sound Packs from v1.1 (they were not in the final version anymore !?!)
- Countries fix for French / Spanish / Italian languages (it means only these languages & English work, other languages won't work because of wrong country codes)
- missing net fix by Nigogu
Bonus content :
- New Hairs from TE2013 v1.0d
- Racket String choice (you have to rename "male.ini" to "male-nostring.ini" and then rename "male[string-choice].ini" to "male.ini" in "Mods\Sam Megapatch 2013\Data\Pak05.pak\data\models\textures" to activate it)
- Glasses are also transparent on Mac/Linux
So here the install instructions :
1- download this .rar file : https://mega.co.nz/#!4911gCgB!wZ6OTlQEi ... fK5MRwR7mo
2- on a clean TE installation, copy everything in the .rar to your Tennis Elbow folder, overwriting Mods.ini and merging the Mods subfolder with the existing one, like on this picture :
3- on Windows, launch "Sam MegaPatch 2103 - UnpackSound.bat" to unpack sound FX (on Mac/Linux, there's no need, the game can load .ogg files)
clean = no mod installed outside of the "Mods" subfolder, and no Sam Mega Patch installed in the "Mods" subfolder
4- To get photo-realistic courts : (needed step as 3D courts are not supported by SamPatch)
- Launch the game & in "Video" options, set "Details" to "Very Low" (so it'll remove the extra line judges & umpire) & "3D Court" to "off"
- or Press F9 during the match
Updating players outfits during the season:
- check official Sam Megapatch Topic : topic29-11173.php
How to launch the game :
- normally, and you'll get Sam MegaPatch 2013
- by double-clicking on Mods-Sam2013-DavisCup.bat before playing a Davis Cup match
- by double-clicking on Mods-Sam2013-Wimbledon.bat before playing a Wimbledon match (no need to change Outfit code)
- by double-clicking on Mods-Sam2013-Classic.bat to play in Classic era (~2004)
- without Mod (to play online), double-click on Tennis Elbow - No Mod.bat
For Mac / Linux :
- I think .bat won't work, so you have to rename Mods.ini to Mods-Normal.ini and then rename either Mods-Sam2013-DavisCup.ini or Mods-Sam2013-Wimbledon.ini to Mods.ini, and then launch the game normally (or maybe you can create some sort of batch file for your OS)
- once done with Davis Cup / Wimbledon, rename Mods.ini to either Mods-Sam2013-DavisCup.ini or Mods-Sam2013-Wimbledon.ini, and then rename Mods-Normal.ini to Mods.ini, and then launch the game normally
Sound selection :
- edit Mods.ini and then add a "," and then add one of the Sound folder to the "Load" line ; for example, it'll give :
- Code: Select all
Load = Sam Megapatch 2013, Sam Megapatch 2013 - Sounds AO
Bug fixed :
- some courts had too big textures
- some animations were not converted for Mac/Linux
That's all, enjoy and thanks to Sam to have created such patch !
sorinL wrote:Both mega.nz and slingfile links are dead, please change it! Today I bought the game and I really want this patch
zang wrote:I got some issues tho...
- I got the "hair" bug, i can't change haircut and every players have the same one (ugly yellow long hairs)
Any idea ?
Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], Google [Bot], Petal [Bot], spid20124, Yandex [Bot] and 2 guests