Re-Download the installer.
Are you using the patch to update, or the whole installer
After searching in google, apparently it's a temporal file of Windows, try to reboot your PC, and then try again to install.
If you bought the game after 2011, yes.
0. You need Tennis Elbow 2013 v1.0a or above ; no help will be provided for older versions !
1. Make a fresh new installation of TE in a different folder than your original one.
2. Delete the Sound folder in there.
3. Extract the .rar file with WinRAR.
4. Place all 4 extracted folders in your Mods folder. (to get this folder to appear you need to start the game once then it will appear)
5. Launch the game & in "Video" options, set "3D Court" to "off".
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], SemRush [Bot] and 2 guests