If anyone can help me modeling a character to behave in a certain way, I would very much appreciate it.
If the subject was already discussed, please post a link. I searched for such a topic, but could not found it.
My main issue is that I could not made the club players to hit long (close to the baseline). They hit around service line.
Shortly, I am looking to create a club player that has the following style of play:
1/ Backhand style:
- has one handed backhand (easy, done that)
- 70% of the normal backhand is aggressive slice (most of the time close to the service line)
- 20% of the normal backhand is drop shot (most of the time down the line)
- 10% of the normal backhand is topspin or flat (most of the time long, cross-court, close to the baseline)
2/ Forehand style:
- 70% is long, close to the baseline, flat, 80% of the time cross-court, 20% down the line
- 30% is short cross-court, topspin, occurs with higher probability when receiving an incoming cross-court ball
- 1st service flat, second topspin
- 50% on the opponent's backhand,
- 30% on the middle
- 20% on the opponent's forehand
- Medium sprint and speed laterally
- Fast reaction, sprint and speed moving to front
- Fast reaction, but slow sprint and speed backwards
Using the answers got on this example I most probably be able to model the players behavior pretty much as I wanted to.
I am aware that some of the behaviors cannot be set in the .ini files, but I hope at least some can. If you know what can be done and what can't, please let me know.
Many thanks for your help.