Custom Animations by The "TE Animation Team"

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: ATP Custom Animations by The "TE Animation Team"

Postby achraf federer » 20 Jul 2013, 19:19

Image
User avatar
achraf federer
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 517
Gaming Since: 26 Dec 2011, 09:10
Location: Algeria

Re: ATP Custom Animations by The "TE Animation Team"

Postby megyaem » 20 Jul 2013, 19:27

nachocruzado wrote:Fantasticas animaciones MEg, cada dia mejor amigo, muy bueno el drive de Delpotro. Te queria preguntar lo siguiente. Estoy jugando una temporada con Wawrinka, es posible cambiar por ejemplo el return stance de alguna manera? o cuando subas los golpes en aceleracion sera posible usarlos en una temporada ya comenzada?? Gracias !

gracias amigo, la verdad ni idea de como cambiar eso en el tour, creo q el return se carga junto con el forehand, asi que si tenes x ej: FH4, te va a cargar el return q le pongas en el playermale04 :D
for help and support animations go here :
http://megyaemanimste.blogspot.com.ar/
User avatar
megyaem
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2280
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 22:15
Location: Corrientes,Argentina

Re: ATP Custom Animations by The "TE Animation Team"

Postby PaNcHuLo!! » 21 Jul 2013, 02:22

and finished with gasquet's forehands and backhand of Berlocq, if anyone is interested I will put link to download, now will work enough to make the backhand of gasquet
Last edited by PaNcHuLo!! on 21 Jul 2013, 03:03, edited 1 time in total.
My topic of modding!
topic29-15757.php
User avatar
PaNcHuLo!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 374
Gaming Since: 30 Jan 2013, 07:40
Location: Osorno,Chile

Re: ATP Custom Animations by The "TE Animation Team"

Postby megyaem » 21 Jul 2013, 02:40

I think you can improved even more, right now they move little weirds :sweat:
for help and support animations go here :
http://megyaemanimste.blogspot.com.ar/
User avatar
megyaem
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2280
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 22:15
Location: Corrientes,Argentina

Re: ATP Custom Animations by The "TE Animation Team"

Postby PaNcHuLo!! » 21 Jul 2013, 05:52

megyaem30 wrote:I think you can improved even more, right now they move little weirds :sweat:

well, i improved some movements
My topic of modding!
topic29-15757.php
User avatar
PaNcHuLo!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 374
Gaming Since: 30 Jan 2013, 07:40
Location: Osorno,Chile

Re: ATP Custom Animations by The "TE Animation Team"

Postby Davide Menez » 21 Jul 2013, 11:20

Guys , here is some animations that i've done with the help of megyaem30 :mrgreen:

So here is the list :
- Unknown Forehand ':D I guess that's Murray :?: Cause i did it in 10 minutes , i want to show a guy call RogerFederer what i can do in 10 minutes :toothy4:
- Dimitrov Backhand v1 , which released in this video : Absolutely this bh was megyaem30's version , cause he fix a lot of bug for me ':D
- Dimitrov Backhand v2 , higher balance , but impossible footwork :shock:
- Murray Backhand Normal + Acceleration
- Murray Backhand by Megyaem30 :yes:
I want to talk a little more about this ... He sent me a .max scene , so i'm fix a little thing to made that my version , and that Norm+Acc BH is on Megyaem30's work , so all the credit go to him , unless he doesn't want it ':D
And a Wimbledon Shot Sounds , Murray and Tsonga's Grunt , doesn't important :whistle: ...
I think i can revamped those animations a little more , so please , give me suggestions , thanks :wav:
User avatar
Davide Menez
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 290
Gaming Since: 01 Sep 2012, 15:41

Re: ATP Custom Animations by The "TE Animation Team"

Postby nachocruzado » 21 Jul 2013, 18:15

Hola Megyaem crees que en algun minuto puedas hacer una animacion para del potro cuando hace la señal de la cruz tras ganar un partido?? estaria buenisimo ! gracias de antemano
nachocruzado
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 172
Gaming Since: 09 Mar 2012, 00:25

Re: ATP Custom Animations by The "TE Animation Team"

Postby megyaem » 21 Jul 2013, 19:26

PaNcHuLo!! wrote:well, i improved some movements

dont you see how the body shakes? :thinking:

Davide Menez wrote:Guys , here is some animations that i've done with the help of megyaem30 :mrgreen:

So here is the list :
- Unknown Forehand ':D I guess that's Murray :?: Cause i did it in 10 minutes , i want to show a guy call RogerFederer what i can do in 10 minutes :toothy4:
- Dimitrov Backhand v1 , which released in this video : Absolutely this bh was megyaem30's version , cause he fix a lot of bug for me ':D
- Dimitrov Backhand v2 , higher balance , but impossible footwork :shock:
- Murray Backhand Normal + Acceleration
- Murray Backhand by Megyaem30 :yes:
I want to talk a little more about this ... He sent me a .max scene , so i'm fix a little thing to made that my version , and that Norm+Acc BH is on Megyaem30's work , so all the credit go to him , unless he doesn't want it ':D
And a Wimbledon Shot Sounds , Murray and Tsonga's Grunt , doesn't important :whistle: ...
I think i can revamped those animations a little more , so please , give me suggestions , thanks :wav:


Im glad to help you man, but I cant take the credit of this, the only credit I take is from my own anims..if I give you ,or anyone else,something that you can use , Im good with a mention of that but non credit take :P
and check the legs on Murrys bh when is do the preparation, I think is too close :sweat:

nachocruzado wrote:Hola Megyaem crees que en algun minuto puedas hacer una animacion para del potro cuando hace la señal de la cruz tras ganar un partido?? estaria buenisimo ! gracias de antemano

You ll be glad next time you check your inbox here :wink:
for help and support animations go here :
http://megyaemanimste.blogspot.com.ar/
User avatar
megyaem
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2280
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 22:15
Location: Corrientes,Argentina

Re: ATP Custom Animations by The "TE Animation Team"

Postby PaNcHuLo!! » 21 Jul 2013, 21:36

and now megyaem?
My topic of modding!
topic29-15757.php
User avatar
PaNcHuLo!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 374
Gaming Since: 30 Jan 2013, 07:40
Location: Osorno,Chile

Re: ATP Custom Animations by The "TE Animation Team"

Postby miharu0607 » 21 Jul 2013, 21:40

PaNcHuLo!! wrote: and now megyaem?

Gasquet 9/10
Chardy 10/10

Good job! :)
TURSUNOV KUBOT JANOWICZ SAFIN KLIZAN CORRETJA PRZYSIĘŻNY MAHUT TSONGA - MY ATP HEROES.
Mods made by me - topic29-11393.php#p128957
miharu0607
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1294
Gaming Since: 30 Mar 2013, 22:59
Location: Munich

Re: ATP Custom Animations by The "TE Animation Team"

Postby megyaem » 21 Jul 2013, 22:04

PaNcHuLo!! wrote: and now megyaem?

great to see you gettin better :D
for help and support animations go here :
http://megyaemanimste.blogspot.com.ar/
User avatar
megyaem
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2280
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 22:15
Location: Corrientes,Argentina

Re: ATP Custom Animations by The "TE Animation Team"

Postby Davide Menez » 22 Jul 2013, 02:22

megyaem30 wrote:Im glad to help you man, but I cant take the credit of this, the only credit I take is from my own anims..if I give you ,or anyone else,something that you can use , Im good with a mention of that but non credit take :P
and check the legs on Murrys bh when is do the preparation, I think is too close :sweat:

Ok , thanks :D
About the leg , you're right , i'm feeling not great when play that BH ingame , so i will take a time to fix it ':D
User avatar
Davide Menez
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 290
Gaming Since: 01 Sep 2012, 15:41

Re: ATP Custom Animations by The "TE Animation Team"

Postby teisinho » 22 Jul 2013, 02:26

wow panchulo those look really nice :yes:
Image
User avatar
teisinho
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 139
Gaming Since: 15 Feb 2013, 09:48

Re: ATP Custom Animations by The "TE Animation Team"

Postby megyaem » 22 Jul 2013, 03:25

Davide Menez wrote:Ok , thanks :D
About the leg , you're right , i'm feeling not great when play that BH ingame , so i will take a time to fix it ':D

bout this, and what I said before, I forgot to mention you in my Waws bh, cause your bh, that one of dimitrov inspired me on that. :yes:
for help and support animations go here :
http://megyaemanimste.blogspot.com.ar/
User avatar
megyaem
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2280
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 22:15
Location: Corrientes,Argentina

Re: ATP Custom Animations by The "TE Animation Team"

Postby megyaem » 22 Jul 2013, 03:29

First post updated with Emmainf animations:
Anderson, Klizan & Fognini_v2 Services
Anderson & Charly Berloqs FH
:D
for help and support animations go here :
http://megyaemanimste.blogspot.com.ar/
User avatar
megyaem
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2280
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 22:15
Location: Corrientes,Argentina

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Thegfdonee, Yandex [Bot] and 5 guests