Men Tour Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 Update V2 (02/12/14)

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Do you like this topic?

Yes
125
92%
No
11
8%
 
Total votes : 136

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 Update V1.0.2 (01/14/14

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 08 Feb 2014, 04:17

FedererFilip wrote:When are you going to release you're new Update V2 Australian Open 2014? :D

I nearly finished all of the update so may be in next some days :wink:
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 Update V1.0.2 (01/14/14

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 08 Feb 2014, 04:19

marcodesalve wrote:I have a problem with Davis cup...i'm doing my first match in davis cup with US Open court!!!how can I solve this problem??Only in world tour I have this problem. In training club, davis cup works well!

My patch has scoreboard selector,you just go to option and change to whatever scoreboard you want :wink:
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 Update V1.0.2 (01/14/14

Postby gae1000 » 08 Feb 2014, 10:36

Hello I have the question ..your next update based of your last version
Patch?
I hope you Keep in player.ini outfit of 2013 years.
gae1000
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 430
Gaming Since: 16 Mar 2012, 23:54
Location: Italia

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 Update V1.0.2 (01/14/14

Postby marcodesalve » 08 Feb 2014, 11:35

I tried to do what you told me, but nothing changes ... I go to "options", then "scoreboard", I put "Davis Cup" instead of "Default", but don't change anything! I tried to do other World tours, but in davis Cup appears the same error .. there is Roland Garros court with Davis Cup scoreboard(like in the picture) :sweat: .... in another world tour, the BNP Paribas Masters court with Davis cup scoreboard!Here only change the tennis courts. The "Scoreboard" is the only thing that works in Davis Cup!the problem is the Davis Cup in World Tour. :( The other tournaments like wimbledon, roland garros, indian wells, etc.. works well. All The Training Club works well!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
marcodesalve
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 26
Gaming Since: 06 Dec 2013, 21:10

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 Update V1.0.2 (01/14/14

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 08 Feb 2014, 12:55

gae1000 wrote:Hello I have the question ..your next update based of your last version
Patch?
I hope you Keep in player.ini outfit of 2013 years.

Right,because that's just an update,but outfit for players in World Tour will be updated to 2014,shirts,shoes,shorts,rackets,etc... of 2013 are still available in Textures folder so you can choose what you want :wink:
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 Update V1.0.2 (01/14/14

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 08 Feb 2014, 13:00

marcodesalve wrote:I tried to do what you told me, but nothing changes ... I go to "options", then "scoreboard", I put "Davis Cup" instead of "Default", but don't change anything! I tried to do other World tours, but in davis Cup appears the same error .. there is Roland Garros court with Davis Cup scoreboard(like in the picture) :sweat: .... in another world tour, the BNP Paribas Masters court with Davis cup scoreboard!Here only change the tennis courts. The "Scoreboard" is the only thing that works in Davis Cup!the problem is the Davis Cup in World Tour. :( The other tournaments like wimbledon, roland garros, indian wells, etc.. works well. All The Training Club works well!

Try to reinstall the patch step by step as I said in the first post and tell me if it works,may be something wrong with your TourATP.ini :wink: .Good luck!
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 Update V1.0.2 (01/14/14

Postby marcodesalve » 08 Feb 2014, 14:18

I have reinstalled the patch(the fix Ao statsboard...the update 1.0.1....update 1.0.2...without deleting my saves) but nothing :( I have replaced everything that required folder, plus, if I had done something wrong, the video tutorial has been removed! Do you know another solution?? (Excuse my English!)
marcodesalve
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 26
Gaming Since: 06 Dec 2013, 21:10

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 Update V1.0.2 (01/14/14

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 08 Feb 2014, 14:29

marcodesalve wrote:I have reinstalled the patch(the fix Ao statsboard...the update 1.0.1....update 1.0.2...without deleting my saves) but nothing :( I have replaced everything that required folder, plus, if I had done something wrong, the video tutorial has been removed! Do you know another solution?? (Excuse my English!)

Copy and replace this file to Data folder,tell me if it works :wink:
Tour.ATP.Ini
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 Update V1.0.2 (01/14/14

Postby marcodesalve » 08 Feb 2014, 14:57

nothing!!! :( :( :( :( same error!!look at this picture .. before you start the match, the game connects immediately to the tennis court (Roland Garros)!!it seems that the Davis Cup is done so! There isn't a connection with his real Courts!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
marcodesalve
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 26
Gaming Since: 06 Dec 2013, 21:10

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 Update V1.0.2 (01/14/14

Postby andir80 » 08 Feb 2014, 15:36

Hi,
i have a problem with your patch, i already uninstalled the game and reinstalled the patch plus updates.
on every court i have 2 chair empires and 6 line judges.
do you have any ideas how to correct it?
andir80
tennis curious
 
Messages: 2
Gaming Since: 08 Feb 2014, 15:32

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 Update V1.0.2 (01/14/14

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 08 Feb 2014, 16:08

marcodesalve wrote:nothing!!! :( :( :( :( same error!!look at this picture .. before you start the match, the game connects immediately to the tennis court (Roland Garros)!!it seems that the Davis Cup is done so! There isn't a connection with his real Courts!

Oh now I understood your problem,my patch doen't contain anything about the Davis Cup or Challenger,etc...,I only worked on ATP Tournaments and Grand Slam :wink:
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 Update V1.0.2 (01/14/14

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 08 Feb 2014, 16:09

andir80 wrote:Hi,
i have a problem with your patch, i already uninstalled the game and reinstalled the patch plus updates.
on every court i have 2 chair empires and 6 line judges.
do you have any ideas how to correct it?

Press F9 until they disappear :wink:
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 Update V1.0.2 (01/14/14

Postby marcodesalve » 08 Feb 2014, 16:36

ah ok!!!!now I understand! I was getting worried! In fact, you've done a great job in this patch! If you had done even the Davis Cup in the World Tour, you would have done a perfect job! :D
marcodesalve
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 26
Gaming Since: 06 Dec 2013, 21:10

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 Update V1.0.2 (01/14/14

Postby andir80 » 08 Feb 2014, 17:30

phucnguyen0209 wrote:Press F9 until they disappear :wink:


thank you very much

btw. is it possible to install the atp patch and the itst mod?
andir80
tennis curious
 
Messages: 2
Gaming Since: 08 Feb 2014, 15:32

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 Update V1.0.2 (01/14/14

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 08 Feb 2014, 18:48

andir80 wrote:is it possible to install the atp patch and the itst mod?

You mean a mixed mod :lol: ,yes of course but if only you do it yourself,I can't do it :lol: .But you can install 2 and more mods in one TE,find how in the HOW TO MOD :wink: .Good luck! :jap:
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 0 guests