Men Tour Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 Update V2 (02/12/14)

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Do you like this topic?

Yes
125
92%
No
11
8%
 
Total votes : 136

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 V 1.0 Release 7/28/2013

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 17 Aug 2013, 04:36

rom946 wrote:my antivirus found a virus in the 2nd part 'music oggl'

Download the 4shared link for sure :) :)
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 V 1.0 Release 7/28/2013

Postby IceBunDemon » 19 Aug 2013, 16:20

Hi all,

Im new here so the two questions ive got to ask likely have already been answered before, but i havent managed to find the answers myself yet.

In ATP patch 2013:

1)I cannot work out how to, say, play as Nadal against Djokovic in training mode. I always play against the woman. Is there a way i can play against other players saved to my training club?

2)Also, in ATP tour mode, the 2D courts look fantastic, only, some small problems. For example, linesman appear in basic animated form as well as the 2d ones, aswell as the empire, say when you 'change ends' on court, the court doesnt actually change but the basic image of empire and his chair is now on both sides. Is there a way to get rid of this doubling up?

Thanks.
IceBunDemon
tennis curious
 
Messages: 3
Gaming Since: 19 Aug 2013, 16:11

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 V 1.0 Release 7/28/2013

Postby Gmanke » 19 Aug 2013, 19:16

IceBunDemon wrote:Hi all,

Im new here so the two questions ive got to ask likely have already been answered before, but i havent managed to find the answers myself yet.

In ATP patch 2013:

1)I cannot work out how to, say, play as Nadal against Djokovic in training mode. I always play against the woman. Is there a way i can play against other players saved to my training club?

2)Also, in ATP tour mode, the 2D courts look fantastic, only, some small problems. For example, linesman appear in basic animated form as well as the 2d ones, aswell as the empire, say when you 'change ends' on court, the court doesnt actually change but the basic image of empire and his chair is now on both sides. Is there a way to get rid of this doubling up?

Thanks.


1) Select the 2nd player (upper right corner arrow) and then load Nadal

2) Press f9 'till the original linesman disappears.
User avatar
Gmanke
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 69
Gaming Since: 14 Feb 2013, 21:17
Location: Hungary

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 V 1.0 Release 7/28/2013

Postby kyro7 » 25 Aug 2013, 06:48

Hey, I have an issue where when I go on Wimbledon one quarter of the court is the normal cartoonish effect and the rest is the actual image of Wimbledon, my 3D settings are off?
kyro7
tennis curious
 
Messages: 1
Gaming Since: 25 Aug 2013, 06:45

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 V 1.0 Release 7/28/2013

Postby roger fan » 02 Sep 2013, 05:48

Hey, I have problem with your patch phucnguyen0209 .
All courts have the same net .
how can i change this ?
nets.png

And thanks for this great patch :D .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
roger fan
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 41
Gaming Since: 16 Aug 2013, 04:30
Location: France

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 V 1.0 Release 7/28/2013

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 03 Sep 2013, 09:52

roger fan wrote:Hey, I have problem with your patch phucnguyen0209 .
All courts have the same net .
how can i change this ?
nets.png

And thanks for this great patch :D .

Are you sure you have installed version 1.0a of TE or above version :?: :?: I have to say again,I patch only works with version 1.0a and above,may be in 1.0 it works but can't be auto to change the nets :) So try to update your version :)
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 V 1.0 Release 7/28/2013

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 03 Sep 2013, 09:54

kyro7 wrote:Hey, I have an issue where when I go on Wimbledon one quarter of the court is the normal cartoonish effect and the rest is the actual image of Wimbledon, my 3D settings are off?

kyro7,I have talked about this problem :arrow: :arrow: http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php?start=180
Good luck! :jap:
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 V 1.0 Release 7/28/2013

Postby krypto31 » 06 Sep 2013, 00:34

Hello phucnguyen0209.

Awsome Work for your patch.
Thanks a lot.

I followed all the steps for the install and rode all the answers to fix the different problems...
But I don't know how to solve mine.

There is the presence of the basic chair's referee during the match in addition to the referee of the new court... How can I delete it... It's the case on every surface !

I will try to make you a screenshot if it's not clear when i could... ("Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove off-site URLs")

Thanks in advance if you can help me to fix this...
krypto31
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 7
Gaming Since: 06 Sep 2013, 00:09

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 V 1.0 Release 7/28/2013

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 06 Sep 2013, 01:51

krypto31,

Press F9.
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 V 1.0 Release 7/28/2013

Postby krypto31 » 06 Sep 2013, 10:15

Hello ComeonANDY!!

Thanks for your reactivity.
Nice response => It's working !

I have 3 other problems if you can help me again... :) => That not big problems I guess ;)

1) There is no scoreboard in Australian Open game in training game mode ! => is there a way to fix it as in World Tour mode.

2) The outfit's players are not updated when I create a tournament profile (e.g Miami or Roland Garros) and I load it.... => The outfits for players are the same every time...

3) Is there a way to have players with white outfits for Winbledon match only in training game mode ?

Thanks a LOT in advance !
Anf thanks to phucnguyen0209 to keep time to answer all the questions.
krypto31
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 7
Gaming Since: 06 Sep 2013, 00:09

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 V 1.0 Release 7/28/2013

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 06 Sep 2013, 17:15

krypto31 wrote:Hello ComeonANDY!!

Thanks for your reactivity.
Nice response => It's working !

I have 3 other problems if you can help me again... :) => That not big problems I guess ;)

1) There is no scoreboard in Australian Open game in training game mode ! => is there a way to fix it as in World Tour mode.

2) The outfit's players are not updated when I create a tournament profile (e.g Miami or Roland Garros) and I load it.... => The outfits for players are the same every time...

3) Is there a way to have players with white outfits for Winbledon match only in training game mode ?

Thanks a LOT in advance !
Anf thanks to phucnguyen0209 to keep time to answer all the questions.

First problem,go to miscoptions and change the scoreboard as you want :wink: .Second,as I said in the 1st post,that way of changing outfit only works in TRAINING CLUB,not in WT,in WT there are only main outfit and white outfit in Wimbledon.Third,I have already answered,for more information,go to the first post :) and next time,try to read carefully everything in the 1st post before asking questions here :wink: .Good luck! :jap:
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 V 1.0 Release 7/28/2013

Postby krypto31 » 07 Sep 2013, 15:31

Hi phucnguyen0209.

Thanks you for taking time to answer my questions.

but I still have same problems.

1) When I go to miscoptions during a match in training mode and I change the scoreboard as I want => Every scoreboard is well displayed excepted the "Austrialian Open" one => Nothing appear, no score, no player name!

2) I only play, for the moment, in training mode and that way of changing outfit (I create a profile (e.g Miami or Roland Garros) and I load it) does't work => Even If I load a profile at starting the game => The outfits for players are the same every time and for every location where I play (RG, AO, US OPEN... for exemple)

3) In your first post you only speak about playing with white outfits in Wimbledon in World Tour Mode.
I want to know if it's possible to play with white outfits in trainning mode when I select the wimbledon location match ?

Maybe now my questions are more clear.

Thanks in advance for you answers.

Have a good day.
krypto31
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic
 
Messages: 7
Gaming Since: 06 Sep 2013, 00:09

Wimbledon issue...

Postby IceBunDemon » 11 Sep 2013, 20:05

Ive attached an image that was posted earlier on in this thread regards the issue im having.

Basically, im getting two courts in one. The '3d' court in the top left side and the rest is the 2d one. I tried following the advise given to the person who posted it originally but i am still getting the same problem. Maybe someone could expand?

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IceBunDemon
tennis curious
 
Messages: 3
Gaming Since: 19 Aug 2013, 16:11

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 V 1.0 Release 7/28/2013

Postby TheFoot89 » 11 Sep 2013, 21:11

For umpires try " F9 ".
TheFoot89
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 206
Gaming Since: 17 Jun 2012, 19:15

Re: ATP Patch 2013 by phucnguyen0209 V 1.0 Release 7/28/2013

Postby gae1000 » 12 Sep 2013, 11:29

Hello
I am using your patch ... for me it's beautiful
I added all new anim released and the outfit
For the most important players up at the us open
Since here all is well ... but that happens to nadal (cpu) in game (world tour)
I can no longer view:
-outfit (early season)
-outfitmc
All other outfit of nadal work perfectly.
I don't understand why setting in player.ini
Outfitentry: outfit
Nadal appears in world tour with outfitrg?
Which do you think is the problem?

One question:
Your anim are real nice, you stopped?
I hope you will continue
Hello
Great patch:)
gae1000
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 430
Gaming Since: 16 Mar 2012, 23:54
Location: Italia

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], Dot [Bot] and 0 guests