Previews of The New Men Tour Mod by Our Team (V.1)

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: Previews of The New ATP Mod by Our Team (V.1)

Postby manutoo » 08 Sep 2013, 05:35

Marca has been banned permanently from the Forum for spamming, Key sharing, hack attempt, lies, insults, etc...
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15811
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Previews of The New ATP Mod by Our Team (V.1)

Postby Wese04 » 08 Sep 2013, 05:48

then the patch never is to be released :(
Wese04
tennis curious
 
Messages: 4
Gaming Since: 27 Apr 2012, 23:43

Re: Previews of The New ATP Mod by Our Team (V.1)

Postby megyaem » 08 Sep 2013, 05:50

manutoo wrote:Marca has been banned permanently from the Forum for spamming, Key sharing, hack attempt, lies, insults, etc...

WOW..all that?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
unbelievable..once he was bigmodder,then he do the patch, now is ban from forum... :shock:
for help and support animations go here :
http://megyaemanimste.blogspot.com.ar/
User avatar
megyaem
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2280
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 22:15
Location: Corrientes,Argentina

Re: Previews of The New ATP Mod by Our Team (V.1)

Postby achraf federer » 08 Sep 2013, 12:12

omg i know from the beggining he is a bad persoone woooow hobe to never back here !!!!!
thank's manutoo ;)
Image
User avatar
achraf federer
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 517
Gaming Since: 26 Dec 2011, 09:10
Location: Algeria

Re: Previews of The New ATP Mod by Our Team (V.1)

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 10 Sep 2013, 23:09

manutoo wrote:Marca has been banned permanently from the Forum for spamming, Key sharing, hack attempt, lies, insults, etc...


Great news Manutoo :D

Never mind the Key sharing, hack attempt, lies, that's bad enough! But for anyone to take the Piss out of A Modders work? That's poor forum etiquette. So good riddance to him.
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Previews of The New ATP Mod by Our Team (V.1)

Postby mohd_9547 » 27 Nov 2013, 22:48

MarcaTennis what time u will publish the mod
please hurry up
mohd_9547
tennis curious
 
Messages: 1
Gaming Since: 27 Nov 2013, 22:42

Re: Previews of The New ATP Mod by Our Team (V.1)

Postby Ace Eater » 17 Jan 2014, 04:48

thanks for listening to me


Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2014 Edition © Previews

Postby Ace Eater » 16 Jan 2014, 10:12
OK since you asked I've haven't seen this event in your patch
The Hopman Cup is an annual international team indoor hardcourt tennis tournament held in Perth, Western Australia in early January (sometimes commencing in late December) each year, which plays mixed teams on a country by country basis. It is also known as the ITF World Mixed Team Championships.[1]

The championship is named in honour of Harry Hopman (1906–1985), an Australian tennis player and coach who guided the country to 15 Davis Cup titles between 1938 and 1969. Since the Hopman Cup was founded in 1989, it has been attended each year by Harry Hopman's widow, his second wife Lucy, who travels to the tournament annually from her home in the United States.[2]

The tournament is a sanctioned event in the calendar of the International Tennis Federation (ITF), but individual player results are not included in the calculation of the tennis world rankings. The competition receives extensive television coverage in Australia and is an important lead-up tournament to the Australian Open each January. The winning team receives a silver cup perpetual trophy and the winning team members are presented with distinctive individual trophies in the shape of a tennis ball encrusted with diamonds from the Argyle diamond mine in the Kimberley region of Western Australia.

In 2013, the Hopman Cup was played at the Perth Arena for the first time.
I would like to help but I don't know where to start someone teach me please
now when is it out
User avatar
Ace Eater
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 22
Gaming Since: 14 Dec 2013, 03:22
Location: Australia

Re: Previews of The New ATP Mod by Our Team (V.1)

Postby MarcaTen » 02 Jun 2014, 14:34

Hello guys,
I think that people need to grow a bit, especially ComeOnAndy and Miharu, live your life and i live my life, it's not your business,
we have to be friends, if you don't want you have just to let others. Anyway i won't return to the forum, games became to me just a simple thing to spend time, but serious things like science and culture are important things. The patch still in my PC, maybe i will share it these next weeks, but i just returned to say that people have to change their character, some ones look like babies, the forum need to grow, game needs to clients, do not forget that the customers come to the forum for ask help not for seeing insults. Manutoo, il faut éxagerer un peu, franchement moi je m'excuse, j'ai grandi, mon comportement a changé et maintenant que je regarde le passé du forum et le forum actuel je remarque une grande différence, de l'anarchie, des insultes, des bébés sur le forum, tous le monde sont des Big Modders, c'est vrai mon comportement était bizzare mais maintenant sayé, malheureusement les membres de votre forum sont devenus plus pire :/ Il faut que vous fassiez une chose, mettre des modos, assistants,cun nouveau théme UI pour le forum et le site, un nouveau logo de marque...ect Vous avez beaucoup de travail sur votre dos, c'est trop pour vous ;)

I have to say that a forum of an association or organisation is not a place for politics, you're here to share, help.
See you another time, you have to keep in your mind that god didn't tell in the holy books to spend your time in Tennis Elbow or Facebook.

I hope you understood that it is the moment to change your thinking.
Thank you :) And please reply politely without bad critics, insults or bad words ;)





megyaem30 wrote:"Manu sayed : Marca has been banned permanently from the Forum for spamming, Key sharing, hack attempt, lies, insults, etc..."
WOW..all that?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
unbelievable..once he was bigmodder,then he do the patch, now is ban from forum... :shock:

Looooooool
Lies ; About Age
Insults : I never used words like "FxxK You" or words like this
Spamming and key sharing and hack attempts: I sent a couple of times messages saying that the key don't have to be banned cuz it's not my fault that Nigogu got the key. Achraf told me to share key with him all time, but i didn't share it !


Anyway, god knows my character, i don't care about others ;) I know and many ones knew that i helped persons and that the ATP mod is big and contain options that you can't see in other patchs. I sent last year a coupe of times messages like "Excuse me...ect" to ManuToo, he didn't reply.
MarcaTen
tennis curious
 
Messages: 3
Gaming Since: 02 Jun 2014, 14:07

Re: Previews of The New ATP Mod by Our Team (V.1)

Postby Ivo ISNER » 02 Jun 2014, 16:11

i want to see this patch so bad
ITSTsingles:24-doubles:1
Tour Mod
tour rank: (singles)20 (Doubles)10
Biggest wins: doubles: def. Quasar 6-4 2-6 1-6 7-6(7) 12-10 Wimbledon r2
Singles: def. Sampreas 6-4 4-6 7-6(8)
User avatar
Ivo ISNER
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1427
Gaming Since: 07 Dec 2013, 15:16
Location: United States

Re: Previews of The New ATP Mod by Our Team (V.1)

Postby Nigogu » 02 Jun 2014, 18:42

The forum fun with marca is back :fear: :shock: :o :dance:
Image
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Previews of The New ATP Mod by Our Team (V.1)

Postby MarcaTen » 03 Jun 2014, 00:33

Nigogu, you have to be a serious man, because your kidding attitude make you a bad man ;) You don't feel that but others do :) Keep Calm and Stay Cool :p
It's just to help you and not to insult :P
Thanks
MarcaTen
tennis curious
 
Messages: 3
Gaming Since: 02 Jun 2014, 14:07

Re: Previews of The New ATP Mod by Our Team (V.1)

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 03 Jun 2014, 21:39

MarcaTen wrote:Hello guys,
I think that people need to grow a bit, especially ComeOnAndy and Miharu, live your life and i live my life, it's not your business,
we have to be friends, if you don't want you have just to let others. Anyway i won't return to the forum, games became to me just a simple thing to spend time, but serious things like science and culture are important things. The patch still in my PC, maybe i will share it these next weeks, but i just returned to say that people have to change their character, some ones look like babies, the forum need to grow, game needs to clients, do not forget that the customers come to the forum for ask help not for seeing insults. Manutoo, il faut éxagerer un peu, franchement moi je m'excuse, j'ai grandi, mon comportement a changé et maintenant que je regarde le passé du forum et le forum actuel je remarque une grande différence, de l'anarchie, des insultes, des bébés sur le forum, tous le monde sont des Big Modders, c'est vrai mon comportement était bizzare mais maintenant sayé, malheureusement les membres de votre forum sont devenus plus pire :/ Il faut que vous fassiez une chose, mettre des modos, assistants,cun nouveau théme UI pour le forum et le site, un nouveau logo de marque...ect Vous avez beaucoup de travail sur votre dos, c'est trop pour vous ;)

I have to say that a forum of an association or organisation is not a place for politics, you're here to share, help.
See you another time, you have to keep in your mind that god didn't tell in the holy books to spend your time in Tennis Elbow or Facebook.

I hope you understood that it is the moment to change your thinking.
Thank you :) And please reply politely without bad critics, insults or bad words ;)
Anyway, god knows my character, i don't care about others ;) I know and many ones knew that i helped persons and that the ATP mod is big and contain options that you can't see in other patchs. I sent last year a coupe of times messages like "Excuse me...ect" to ManuToo, he didn't reply.


What a long winded and boring post to read :roll:
Image
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Previews of The New ATP Mod by Our Team (V.1)

Postby megyaem » 03 Jun 2014, 21:47

MarcaTen wrote:Hello guys,
I think that people need to grow a bit.. bla bla bla...

Great that you comeback, just try to behave yourself this time, to avoid all the lasts issues :D :jap:
for help and support animations go here :
http://megyaemanimste.blogspot.com.ar/
User avatar
megyaem
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2280
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 22:15
Location: Corrientes,Argentina

Re: Previews of The New ATP Mod by Our Team (V.1)

Postby MarcaTen » 03 Jun 2014, 21:53

Yep :P I have an exam next week so i will be absent. Anyway the patch is ready, i will upload when i have time ;)
MarcaTen
tennis curious
 
Messages: 3
Gaming Since: 02 Jun 2014, 14:07

Re: Previews of The New ATP Mod by Our Team (V.1)

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 03 Jun 2014, 23:33

MarcaTen wrote:Yep :P I have an exam next week so i will be absent.

What exam is this? How not to do... :lol: Key sharing, hack attempting, lies, taking the Piss out of a Modders work who is far superior than you'll ever be.. :whistle:

If Manutoo, is letting you comeback onto this forum? I am fucking off for good...
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], Dot [Bot] and 2 guests