Content of "The Mod" Scoreboards/Statboards v1
- Scoreboards changes automatically for every tournament
- Corrected many positions and sizes of light scoreboards
- Corrected many colours and sizes of the fonts
- New ico's for all the light scoreboards
- New ico's for all the full scoreboards
- Custom Full scoreboards and statboards for all Masters 1000
- Custom Full scoreboards and statboards for 10 ATP 500
- Custom Full scoreboards and statboards for 18 ATP 250
- Scoreboards for Challenger Tour
- Full scoreboards and Statboards for default ATP 250/ default ATP 500/ default Masters 1000/ ATP World Tour Finals/ All Grand Slams/ Davis Cup/ Olympics London
- Nameboards for all the Grand Slams /Olympics London/ Davis Cup/ ATP 250/ATP 500/Masters 1000/ ATP World Tour Finals
- Original ATP World Tour Font edited for use in the game by my own
(Everybody is free to use "The Mod" in any patch of the community, but even if you use just some ico's or fonts you have to add my name in credits)
I want to give a big thanks to kersou for all his help with the issues or bugs who appear during these months in the hud's and for his support for this mod.
Anything of this it would be possible without his help. Thanks
Here is the more expected mod of the season,
If you are playing an important career maybe you should finish it first.
Remember make a back up of all your previous files.
- This Mod doesn't include TV Logos they have a transparent image, so if you have some logos there go to menu/art/ico select the category you want and replace the tvlogo.tga ico for the one you want
- Challengers scoreboards don't have nameboards or full scoreboards since this is how they are in reality
- I don't include others icos in the menu folder, like the ones of the menus of the game, you need to copy all them from your previous folder and paste them in menu/art/ico
- Speed Services and Match Time aren't visibles with this version of the Mod and won't be visibles with futures versions, but if you have this infos in the right corner of your screen donwload this file http://www.sendspace.com/file/lg4uvr and paste inside the menu folder that contain the mod. If you use Sam's patch you probably will have to import this file to Pak03.
- The mod doesn't include texts with the names of the courts, so you when click on the courts you can get an Unknown code!!!. You will need to add the names of the courts you have editing the lang_xxx you use. Is recommended you have a backup with the lang_xxx of the mod you use, to simply copy and paste from there.
- Code: Select all
CustomCourt01 = Australian Open
- Replace the menu folder of your game with the one i'm sending to you, and the menu.shader file inside the scripts folder.
- Also replace the tour.atp in the folder for the one in your game in data folder (remember this will invalidate all your saved matches). This tour.ATP is from Sam Megapatch 2012 Edition, so if you don't have it, you will have to change it one by one the custom huds in your own tour.ATP
- Open your gamesys file inside script folder and increase this values (You can try a little lower values if you want)
- Code: Select all
MaxAction = 110000
MaxItem = 1000000
MaxCfg = 100000
MaxParam = 110000
MaxIniCode = 150000
IniTextSize = 100000
Also there is a little surprise, just add the file called "models" in your scripts folder, and your players will have more athletics bodies and will be tallest instead of that shorties players we had until now. You can see some previews in my latest courts. To this file works fine and your palyers don't look so skinny you need to change the resolution of your game.
- Go to video/advanced options. In monitor aspect ratio select auto detect and in force aspect ratio select off
The Mod v1 [June 2013]