How to add the animations into the game
1. Go to scripts/gamesys.ini
2. Look for [StrikeAnim] ('Ctrl + F' is easier), but you can do it manually by looking at the bottom of the file.
3. There are 6 variables under [StrikeAnim]
4. Increase the number of all choosable strikes anims. I personally raised to 20, but you can increase to 100 if you want.
5. Open the data/models/anim folder.
- If you have the "1st way of installation" of Sam's Patch, you have to download first the "qped.exe", and then open the pak03.pak file (park01.pak if you're not using a patch) from Data folder
- If you have the "2nd way of installation" of Sam's Patch you should find it directly in Data folder
5. Create a new playermalexx folder in data/models/anim, where xx is a number following the highest already here (am I clear ?)
6. Now the difficult part, there are two ways to do it :
-- a. Make a database for every added strike so you can know clearly in which folder is the last stroke or serve. Then you'll avoid having empty folders
-- b. Create a new playermalexx folder every time you add a group of anims
7. You're set
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot [Bot], Petal [Bot] and 0 guests