Prizes to best users (Poll-Idea)

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Do you agree with this idea?

Yes, it's going to be great.
11
42%
Yes, i like the idea.
5
19%
No, would be controversial.
4
15%
No, it's a bad idea.
3
12%
Not interested.
1
4%
I do not care
2
8%
 
Total votes : 26

Re: Prizes to best users (Poll-Idea)

Postby torto14 » 14 Apr 2013, 02:49

It would be childish, if anyone took offense over the results of a poll like this :whistle: :P
torto14
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1584
Gaming Since: 24 Jun 2010, 00:22

Re: Prizes to best users (Poll-Idea)

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 14 Apr 2013, 11:26

torto14 wrote:It would be childish, if anyone took offense over the results of a poll like this :whistle: :P


Some people who work hard making us things to download for Free may just get a little pissed off if they don't win IMO :whistle: You young kids have your fun I've said what i think and that's me done on this subject...
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Prizes to best users (Poll-Idea)

Postby Nigogu » 14 Apr 2013, 20:28

megyaem30 wrote:just one thing... WHAT THE ... IS THIS?????
AND WHAT IS THE AWARD???
YOU GONNA GIVES US AN AWARD???
questions that I think some day could be answer ':D

Les dare premios a los usuarios, sera divertido :yes:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Prizes to best users (Poll-Idea)

Postby Nigogu » 14 Apr 2013, 20:30

ComeonANDY!! wrote:Sorry Nigogu,i hate the idea -This kind of thing will upset alot of users -Who makes the final decison of whose the best? you're not going to poll names are you? :fear:

Nope, but i have some people that it's going to help me.
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Prizes to best users (Poll-Idea)

Postby Nigogu » 14 Apr 2013, 20:32

torto14 wrote:Really? I don't see the problem.

Thanks.
:hello1: :notworthy:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Prizes to best users (Poll-Idea)

Postby Nigogu » 14 Apr 2013, 20:35

ComeonANDY!! wrote:
Some people who work hard making us things to download for Free may just get a little pissed off if they don't win IMO :whistle: You young kids have your fun I've said what i think and that's me done on this subject...

Let me enjoy the awards, i just want to give some appreciation for the modders. If you consider me a kid, I get my goal, I always wanted to be a child forever. :D
Also, i was considering you to win an award, just saying. :whistle:
Anyway, good luck. :unsure:
Bye. :jap:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Prizes to best users (Poll-Idea)

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 16 Apr 2013, 21:18

nigogu wrote:Let me enjoy the awards, i just want to give some appreciation for the modders.

Fair enough ':D At least there's no poll :wink:

nigogu wrote:If you consider me a kid, I get my goal, I always wanted to be a child forever.:D

Don't we all ? :lol:

nigogu wrote:Also, i was considering you to win an award, just saying. :whistle:
Anyway, good luck. :unsure: .


I'm not a Modder ? If you mean because i answer A few Questions? There's no need to give me a prize :shock: I do it because when i first started out with this game, i found it hard to receive answers to my Questions on the modders forum - So i am just helping people out :blackeye: Thanks anyway... :D
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Prizes to best users (Poll-Idea)

Postby Nigogu » 16 Apr 2013, 23:33

ComeonANDY!! wrote:Fair enough ':D At least there's no poll :wink:

I don't understand this, i don't know if you telling the truth or speaking ironically. Do you think it's not right that I choose who won the prizes? :unsure:

ComeonANDY!! wrote:
Don't we all ? :lol:

I would think that, but your previous comment, I'm beginning to doubt. :whistle:

ComeonANDY!! wrote:I'm not a Modder ? If you mean because i answer A few Questions? There's no need to give me a prize :shock: I do it because when i first started out with this game, i found it hard to receive answers to my Questions on the modders forum - So i am just helping people out :blackeye: Thanks anyway... :D

Yes, you help people, i find you very helpful. But: don't you read my first post?
nigogu wrote:Prizes could include:

User Of The Month/Year
The Best Patch
The Best Outfit
The Best Anim
The Best Scoreboard
The Best Court
The Kindest
The Best Outfit Maker
The Best Anim's Maker
The Best Hud's Maker
The Best Court Maker

Nevermind, i hope you do not get mad, cause i consider you my friend :?:
Good Luck :jap:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Prizes to best users (Poll-Idea)

Postby paulanonim » 18 Apr 2013, 19:54

The awards will be in 2 weeks ? :) (the end of the mounth). I still believe that it's a good idea.
#1 never left Roger and it never will. A legend confirmed.
User avatar
paulanonim
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 141
Gaming Since: 22 Mar 2013, 15:06
Location: Romania

Re: Prizes to best users (Poll-Idea)

Postby Nigogu » 18 Apr 2013, 20:33

paulanonim wrote:The awards will be in 2 weeks ? :) (the end of the mounth). I still believe that it's a good idea.

Thanks! :dance: :D
Yes, the awards will be in 2 weeks, (Some day between: April 29-May 3)
Good luck :jap:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Prizes to best users (Poll-Idea)

Postby paulanonim » 18 Apr 2013, 20:46

Thanks. :)
#1 never left Roger and it never will. A legend confirmed.
User avatar
paulanonim
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 141
Gaming Since: 22 Mar 2013, 15:06
Location: Romania

Re: Prizes to best users (Poll-Idea)

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 19 Apr 2013, 00:15

nigogu wrote: i don't' understand this, i don't know if you telling the truth or speaking ironically. Do you think it's not right that I choose who won the prizes? :unsure:


I haven't a problem with you picking A winner :wink: I was just worried that you would Poll names :blackeye: - Saying that tho..I don't Like the idea really... But Each to their own... :jap:
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Prizes to best users (Poll-Idea)

Postby Nigogu » 19 Apr 2013, 17:14

ComeonANDY!! wrote:I haven't a problem with you picking A winner :wink: I was just worried that you would Poll names :blackeye: - Saying that tho..I don't Like the idea really... But Each to their own... :jap:

Some people it's gonna help me choosing the best, in each category :wink:
More than that i don't know what i can do. I don't think that's wrong but, if you want to think that....
ComeonANDY!! wrote:Each to their own

:roll:
Good luck :jap:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Prizes to best users (Poll-Idea)

Postby paulanonim » 01 May 2013, 18:00

May 1 2013. I'm still waiting man. :)
#1 never left Roger and it never will. A legend confirmed.
User avatar
paulanonim
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 141
Gaming Since: 22 Mar 2013, 15:06
Location: Romania

Re: Prizes to best users (Poll-Idea)

Postby Nigogu » 02 May 2013, 16:15

paulanonim wrote:May 1 2013. I'm still waiting man. :)

I am going to do the topic today :yes:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Previous

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], CHAPI and 2 guests