Sam's Megapatch 2013 Edition © Final Version released!

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby sandro04 » 06 Jul 2013, 01:04

Nigogu wrote:Here is a fix for the AO scoreboard by sahir (thank him!) (topic29-12435.php?start=135#p143253)
Previews:


Image
Image

MEGA download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!p8YVBLAJ!PSlVX0SFI ... dSZWCkYg4A



J'arrive pas a remplacer les fichiers :/
Par contre, le scoreboard 2011 a des bugs aussi.... pour le "current set"
sandro04
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 122
Gaming Since: 09 Feb 2012, 22:01
Location: France

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby Nigogu » 06 Jul 2013, 01:05

sandro04 wrote:J'arrive pas a remplacer les fichiers :/
Par contre, le scoreboard 2011 a des bugs aussi.... pour le "current set"

I don't speak french, sorry......
Just replace all the files from the link i gave you, and all AO scores will be fixed... :yes:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby ErnieGulbis » 06 Jul 2013, 02:35

Someone here uses "Marc Limon" as their season character, love it! Good to see he is seeded at this edition of the Aussie Open
User avatar
ErnieGulbis
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 34
Gaming Since: 02 Jul 2013, 07:49

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby SamModder » 06 Jul 2013, 12:19

Wimbledon Add-on released!
Image

Warning: Don't install this if you already started a serious career as it will invalidate your save files.

Installation
-Extract with WinRAR
-Place "Sam Megapatch 2013 - Wimbledon" in your Mods folder so it looks like "Mods/Sam Megapatch 2013 - Wimbledon/".
-Open "Sam Megapatch 2013" that was in the .rar and copy its content in YOUR Sam Megapatch 2013 that is in your Mods folder, replace everything it asks.

How to play with Wimbledon clothes/sounds
-Open Mods.ini and change this
Code: Select all
Load      =   Sam Megapatch 2013

to this
Code: Select all
Load      =   Sam Megapatch 2013, Sam Megapatch 2013 - Wimbledon


-Then you have now a new code which is "Outfitwim". So it will work exactly as the other outfits. And by wimbledon your OutfitEntry in your PlayersATP.ini shoud look like this:
Code: Select all
Outfitwim Outfitrg Outfitma Outfitmc Outfitmi Outfitiw Outfitin Outfitao Outfit



By doing this, I made sure that most of the licensed players have white clothes. But it is possible that you find some exceptions that I couldn't take care of because I did not have the time to edit all 300 players or so one by one.

Enjoy! I am going to take a break for now...

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?7z78s7cl8714nze
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2355
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby Aztec » 06 Jul 2013, 13:13

When I try loading the game, a recurring error message keeps popping up stating that I have "no memory left" and that "You Need At Least 256 Mb Of System Memory To Run" My Computer has 3GB of RAM so I see no reason that the game can't run properly. Sometimes I get to the menu but when I try creating a new game, the message pops up. What should I do to fix this?
Aztec
tennis curious
 
Messages: 1
Gaming Since: 06 Jul 2013, 13:01

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby fausam88 » 06 Jul 2013, 14:31

How can add atp challenger finals and exhibition tournaments in world tour?
sorry for my bad english
User avatar
fausam88
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 33
Gaming Since: 17 Jun 2013, 20:24
Location: Italy

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 06 Jul 2013, 14:52

fausam88 wrote:How can add atp challenger finals and exhibition tournaments in world tour?
sorry for my bad english


The ATP challenger Finals are already is sam's patch i am sure :thinking: But they are a straight knockout competition as you can't have more than one round robin event in this game and that format is used for the World Tour Finals..

Edit:

Are you using Sam's patch?
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby Nigogu » 06 Jul 2013, 15:51

SamModder wrote:Wimbledon Add-on released!
Image

Warning: Don't install this if you already started a serious career as it will invalidate your save files.

Installation
-Extract with WinRAR
-Place "Sam Megapatch 2013 - Wimbledon" in your Mods folder so it looks like "Mods/Sam Megapatch 2013 - Wimbledon/".
-Open "Sam Megapatch 2013" that was in the .rar and copy its content in YOUR Sam Megapatch 2013 that is in your Mods folder, replace everything it asks.

How to play with Wimbledon clothes/sounds
-Open Mods.ini and change this
Code: Select all
Load      =   Sam Megapatch 2013

to this
Code: Select all
Load      =   Sam Megapatch 2013, Sam Megapatch 2013 - Wimbledon


-Then you have now a new code which is "Outfitwim". So it will work exactly as the other outfits. And by wimbledon your OutfitEntry in your PlayersATP.ini shoud look like this:
Code: Select all
Outfitwim Outfitrg Outfitma Outfitmc Outfitmi Outfitiw Outfitin Outfitao Outfit



By doing this, I made sure that most of the licensed players have white clothes. But it is possible that you find some exceptions that I couldn't take care of because I did not have the time to edit all 300 players or so one by one.

Enjoy! I am going to take a break for now...

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?7z78s7cl8714nze

Awesome sam! Great new thing! Thanks again :applause:
PS: For next update(US Open i guess) please join all the parts (Original link, fix, add-on, and next update) and release a 2.0 in just one link ;)
Is only a suggestion :yes:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby fausam88 » 06 Jul 2013, 16:59

The ATP challenger Finals are already is sam's patch i am sure :thinking: But they are a straight knockout competition as you can't have more than one round robin event in this game and that format is used for the World Tour Finals..

Edit:

Are you using Sam's patch?[/quote]

certainly!

but in my tourATP.ini is not there ATP challenger finals and neither the exhibition tournaments
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
fausam88
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 33
Gaming Since: 17 Jun 2013, 20:24
Location: Italy

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby fausam88 » 06 Jul 2013, 17:01

neither olympic games
User avatar
fausam88
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 33
Gaming Since: 17 Jun 2013, 20:24
Location: Italy

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby egn » 06 Jul 2013, 17:04

Will this patch fix a lot of the 3d court issues that 2012 had or is this strictly a 2d court update. I noticed a lot of similar issues to the past patch in the 3d court realm? Such as the walls etc. not being right for many of the courts.
egn
tennis curious
 
Messages: 3
Gaming Since: 11 Apr 2013, 22:25

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby fabos » 06 Jul 2013, 17:05

hi sam,

thanks to post my video on your new patch home page :D :D :D :D

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: for your work man
User avatar
fabos
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 288
Gaming Since: 02 Dec 2011, 19:53

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby Nigogu » 06 Jul 2013, 17:16

fausam88 wrote:neither olympic games

Impossible to do Olympic games, all tournaments in the game, are OBLIGATORY played once every year, so, it would be really unrealistic.
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 06 Jul 2013, 18:18

fausam88 wrote:
Edit:
certainly!

but in my tourATP.ini is not there ATP challenger finals and neither the exhibition tournaments


There's half of the Challengers missing in Sam's patch?? They only go up to something like week 33 - It's the same on mine but i use my own Tour.ATP, so it doesn't effect me. Sam will have to upload a New Tour.ATP as i don't know what the court codes are?? So i can't help you..

Also in response to Nigogu,the Olympics should be in the game as there's Scoreboards and it's also in the TourCategory.ATP :wink:
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition v1.0 released 06/24/13!

Postby SamModder » 06 Jul 2013, 18:33

ComeonANDY!! ,
The reason why now some challenger courts are missing is because I based myself on this 2013 Challenger tour calendar http://www.atpworldtour.com/Scores/Archive-Event-Calendar.aspx?t=4 and by the moment I released the patch they was officialy no tournament after bangkok the 26.08.2013 so I couldn't possibly create random Chalnnegers could I? :lol In the next all-in-one update of the patch I will include a new Tour.ini.
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2355
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot [Bot], Petal [Bot] and 1 guest