Sam's Megapatch 2013 Edition © Final Version released!

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: Previews Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition

Postby Lurd » 20 May 2013, 03:17

Hey Sam, really great work, I'm eager to download it once it's ready :D
Btw, did you use Lucian86's new animations for Gasquet (like here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABOW75Etw5w) in this new version? They're awesome, and I can't find the download link :(
Lurd
tennis fan
tennis fan
 
Messages: 12
Gaming Since: 19 Jun 2012, 12:56

Re: Previews Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition

Postby Peti91 » 20 May 2013, 10:33

SamModder wrote:New face for JM Del Potro. I expect some of you to dislike this version, and due to the fact that he is an important player I will ask your opinion. So this new version or the old version? You decide!
http://i40.tinypic.com/2vmzomh.jpg

This face are better than previous.
Sorry for my English. I'm Hungarian.
Peti91
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 274
Gaming Since: 23 May 2012, 05:01
Location: Budapest, Hungary

Re: Previews Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 20 May 2013, 12:23

Peti91 wrote:This face are better than previous.
So do I :applause: :applause:
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: Previews Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition

Postby SamModder » 20 May 2013, 12:29

Great to see everyone like it! I also prefer the new one :lol: Keep the comments/feedbacks coming! Comments=Motivation ;)

nigogu,
About Juan Sebastian Cabal, I guess his doubles ranking is really good but I will have to find some videos of him playing and rating doubles players is a little tricky for me (their stats are different than singles player) so I'm not sure I will include him but I'll see what I can do...


Marin Cilic's updated face
Image
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2355
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: Previews Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 20 May 2013, 14:09

SamModder wrote:Great to see everyone like it! I also prefer the new one :lol: Keep the comments/feedbacks coming! Comments=Motivation ;)

nigogu,
About Juan Sebastian Cabal, I guess his doubles ranking is really good but I will have to find some videos of him playing and rating doubles players is a little tricky for me (their stats are different than singles player) so I'm not sure I will include him but I'll see what I can do...


Marin Cilic's updated face
Image
Don't have anything to say :shock: :shock: .Incredible! :applause: :applause:
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: Previews Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition

Postby Nigogu » 20 May 2013, 16:34

SamModder wrote:New face for JM Del Potro. I expect some of you to dislike this version, and due to the fact that he is an important player I will ask your opinion. So this new version or the old version? You decide!
Image

NEW NEW NEW FACE!!!! A-MA-ZING!!!
Well, if you don't release this patch soon, this patch is going to be a bomb, (because you're improving the patch every day :mrgreen: ), haha, it's just a joke, well done :yes: , when i think you can't surprise me more, you do it :yes:


SamModder wrote:nigogu,
About Juan Sebastian Cabal, I guess his doubles ranking is really good but I will have to find some videos of him playing and rating doubles players is a little tricky for me (their stats are different than singles player) so I'm not sure I will include him but I'll see what I can do...
[/img]

Okay, don't worry, but remember to improve Giraldo's return :mrgreen:

Cheers :jap:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Previews Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition

Postby SamModder » 20 May 2013, 17:32

phucnguyen0209,
:thumbright:

nigogu,
:lol: great! That's what I'm aiming to do ;)
About Giraldo, he already had one of the highest return values in PlayersATP.ini since the 2012 edition of this patch (I think only Murray, Ferrer and Djokovic had higher values than him.). No need to show me a video of his returns I already know how good they are. ;)


And you reminded me of this: Giraldo's new updated face!
Image
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2355
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: Previews Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition

Postby Nigogu » 20 May 2013, 17:57

SamModder wrote:
nigogu,
:lol: great! That's what I'm aiming to do ;)
About Giraldo, he already had one of the highest return values in PlayersATP.ini since the 2012 edition of this patch (I think only Murray, Ferrer and Djokovic had higher values than him.). No need to show me a video of his returns I already know how good they are. ;)


And you reminded me of this: Giraldo's new updated face!
Image

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!, well you know a lot from ATP players, Great face, Giraldo passed two surgeries few months ago (peritonitis) , and he is recovering, but i have hope he is returning to his level :yes:
Great outfit too :yes:
Told ya, this patch is going to be a bomb :yes: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :applause: :applause: :applause:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Previews Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition

Postby SamModder » 20 May 2013, 18:37

nigogu,
:thumbleft:


Giraldo/Granollers Roma 2013 shirts (Joma Picasho 5)
Image
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2355
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: Previews Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition

Postby gae1000 » 20 May 2013, 18:50

sam your work more and more surprises, more every day
also for me this patch will be 'a bomb :)
gae1000
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 430
Gaming Since: 16 Mar 2012, 23:54
Location: Italia

Re: Previews Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition

Postby Nigogu » 20 May 2013, 23:48

gae1000 wrote:sam your work more and more surprises, more every day
also for me this patch will be 'a bomb :)

Well, as you can read above, I think the same :mrgreen: :lol:
SamModder wrote:nigogu,
:thumbleft:
Giraldo/Granollers Roma 2013 shirts (Joma Picasho 5)

Great shirts :yes: , well, sorry for make so many posts ':D , but i have a question:
At the end you could put my huds in the patch? :?: :?: Hope that yes!, but i will be expecting the answer!!! :yes: (I make them work :bounce: )
Kind Regards :jap:
Last edited by Nigogu on 21 May 2013, 00:34, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Previews Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition

Postby SamModder » 21 May 2013, 20:37

nigogu,
Thanks, still couldn't figure out how to insert the ATP statboards only, without messing with other files. I tried everything but they did not show up in the game. Maybe you can pm me when you find the way to do that exactly, I would definetly insert them :) I will still try it again today.



David Goffin's new face!
Image
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2355
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: Previews Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition

Postby Nigogu » 21 May 2013, 21:15

SamModder wrote:nigogu,
Thanks, still couldn't figure out how to insert the ATP statboards only, without messing with other files. I tried everything but they did not show up in the game. Maybe you can pm me when you find the way to do that exactly, I would definetly insert them :) I will still try it again today.

Okay ;) if it helps, i created a new topic with the scoreboards and statboards, but if you can do it by your own, it's better, because you can add more hud's after entering my statboards ;) , if you find the problem, you are a genious :)
Well, A final suggestion, can you make a new Monfils face please? 2011 and 2012 were very ugly (sorry :oops: ) and unrealistic, please new monfils face ':D
Thanks, and waiting, final days, for the release of your patch :jap:
Kind Regards :albino:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Previews Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition

Postby SamModder » 21 May 2013, 22:07

New fresh version of Gaël Monfils's face. Personally I really love it now :)
Image
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2355
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: Previews Sam's ATP Megapatch 2013 Edition

Postby Nigogu » 21 May 2013, 22:58

SamModder wrote:New fresh version of Gaël Monfils's face. Personally I really love it now :)
Image

:love4: :shock: :love10:
Thanks for take my request!!!!! NOW IS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!, (beautiful racket also :whistle: )
I don't know what you can improve more from the patch, maybe some anim's, rogerfed1 scoreboards and my statboard's :mrgreen:
Kind Regards :jap:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests