El Croato's Sound Package 3.0

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: New Sound Packages by El Croato

Postby El Croato » 12 Mar 2013, 21:42

rogerfed1 wrote:Great job! sounds really good :applause:
Can you create sounds pack for Mohammed Lahyani and Carlos Bernardes please? :)


Thanks buddy! ;-)

Well, I cannot promise I will be able to create Lahyani and Bernardes' samples in the very near future, but this is definitely a project I consider undertaking. For now, I am working on clay sounds as I am doing a kind of a mix among ATP Madrid, Roma, Montecarlo and Roland Garros strike sounds, unfortunately, I can"t give you a release date for these. I usually try to make three or four samples a day as creating good sounds is quite time-consuming.

To sum it up, priority goes to clay sounds, but I don't exclude the possibility of working on new chair umpire sounds simultaneously. So, assuming I could create those chair umpire sounds, which samples would you like me to release first, Lahyani's or Bernardes'?
El Croato's Sounds Package 3.0b --> http://www.mediafire.com/download/fxt0b ... 203.0b.rar
User avatar
El Croato
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 74
Gaming Since: 16 Feb 2013, 17:39

Re: New Sound Packages by El Croato

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 13 Mar 2013, 00:06

I did manage to download your sounds El croato ':D i used a different browser :wink: Many Thanks....
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: New Sound Packages by El Croato

Postby rogerfed1 » 13 Mar 2013, 03:34

El Croato wrote:Thanks buddy! ;-)

Well, I cannot promise I will be able to create Lahyani and Bernardes' samples in the very near future, but this is definitely a project I consider undertaking. For now, I am working on clay sounds as I am doing a kind of a mix among ATP Madrid, Roma, Montecarlo and Roland Garros strike sounds, unfortunately, I can"t give you a release date for these. I usually try to make three or four samples a day as creating good sounds is quite time-consuming.

To sum it up, priority goes to clay sounds, but I don't exclude the possibility of working on new chair umpire sounds simultaneously. So, assuming I could create those chair umpire sounds, which samples would you like me to release first, Lahyani's or Bernardes'?


OK. Take your time. Try the Lahyani's Sounds first
Thanks :jap:
User avatar
rogerfed1
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 515
Gaming Since: 15 Jan 2011, 04:47

Re: New Sound Packages by El Croato

Postby El Croato » 19 Mar 2013, 19:12

ComeonANDY!! wrote:I did manage to download your sounds El croato ':D i used a different browser :wink: Many Thanks....


Yeah, we did it, ComeonANDY! :D

I'm happy that you could download the package and hope you like my sound samples, at least some of them. :-)
El Croato's Sounds Package 3.0b --> http://www.mediafire.com/download/fxt0b ... 203.0b.rar
User avatar
El Croato
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 74
Gaming Since: 16 Feb 2013, 17:39

Re: New Sound Packages by El Croato

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 19 Mar 2013, 22:45

El Croato wrote:Yeah, we did it, ComeonANDY! :D

Yeah, we got there in the end mate :lol:


El Croato wrote:I'm happy that you could download the package and hope you like my sound samples, at least some of them. :-)

I Love them - Many thanks :jap:
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: New Sound Packages by El Croato

Postby El Croato » 21 Mar 2013, 22:28

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am pride to present you the main event y'all been waiting for! Those newly updated sounds (1.0c package) are very likely to bring a new dimension to the game, I'm convinced about it

I'm not going to beat around the bush, so let's try to make it short. After the release of my new sounds some of which have been used in the ITST mod 1.13, I have been receiving pretty much feedback, mainly positive (thank you for that guys).

I know that among you are Chair Umpire Mohammed Lahyani' fans, there's no point in hiding it as it is an open secret for everyone here, a so-called Polichinelle Secret as the French say. ^^ This – though – will not stop me thinking that Steve Ullrich has the nicest voice in the chair umpires' world, my samples being some incontrovertible evidence for it.
However, it would have been selfish of me if I just imposed my preferences upon you. That's why I decided to make you all happy campers.

This new sounds package will bring a smile back to those who had lost it as it contains :

1. New Chair Umpire Sounds
2. Updated World Tour Finals Sounds
3. Enhanced HD Indian Wells Sounds
4. New HD Roland Garros Sounds
5. New HD Wimbledon Sounds
6. A New Net Sound (yes buddies, that's the end of the iron net)
7. Fixed « Out » Sample Issue (no more applause on it)
8. Standardized Sound.Ini (Just one copy and paste will be sufficient)


All you have to do now is choose your favourite character, walk in your favourite court and test the new sounds. Personally, I'm very partial to the clay sounds, these are a blessing for my ears.

Any question, just ask!

Remaining challenges : Australien Open and US Open. After these, I will use my well-earned retirement.

The pursuit of happiness starts here ---> http://www.filedropper.com/all-in-oneso ... lcroato10c

El Croato
Last edited by El Croato on 22 Mar 2013, 00:17, edited 1 time in total.
El Croato's Sounds Package 3.0b --> http://www.mediafire.com/download/fxt0b ... 203.0b.rar
User avatar
El Croato
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 74
Gaming Since: 16 Feb 2013, 17:39

Re: New Sound Packages by El Croato

Postby Ayu62 » 21 Mar 2013, 23:39

Great ! But we can't download with your link :(
User avatar
Ayu62
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 362
Gaming Since: 03 Dec 2011, 17:13
Location: France

Re: New Sound Packages by El Croato

Postby SamModder » 21 Mar 2013, 23:42

Great work!
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2440
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: New Sound Packages by El Croato

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 21 Mar 2013, 23:57

This answer was in response to GAV Who has since withdrew his Question - So i thought i'd post the answer anyway to help others :D

Copy & Paste your original sound folder onto your desktop and then use one of the sound folders from which El Croato has made...Copy & paste and replace everything it asks into your copied sound folder :wink: - And then rename the file that's on your Desktop... So if it's the Indian Wells sound you're using.. Rename the file indian wells and paste it back into your TE13 folder!

To use these sounds, you'll need to do this...Rename your original sound folder you're using to something like 'Sound normal' and then change the Indian wells folder to.. 'Sound'......... Repeat this method for all the different Sounds you have downloaded :D..
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: New Sound Packages by El Croato

Postby El Croato » 22 Mar 2013, 00:20

Ayu62 wrote:Great ! But we can't download with your link :(

Link fixed! ;-)

SamModder wrote:Great work!

You're welcome, Sam. I want to thank you too for all the great work you've been making here. :-)

ComeonANDY!! wrote:This answer was in response to GAV Who has since withdrew his Question - So i thought i'd post the answer anyway to help others :D

Copy & Paste your original sound folder onto your desktop and then use one of the sound folders from which El Croato has made...Copy & paste and replace everything it asks into your copied sound folder :wink: - And then rename the file that's on your Desktop... So if it's the Indian Wells sound you're using.. Rename the file indian wells and paste it back into your TE13 folder!

To use these sounds, you'll need to do this...Rename your original sound folder you're using to something like 'Sound normal' and then change the Indian wells folder to.. 'Sound'......... Repeat this method for all the different Sounds you have downloaded :D..

Very good initiative and great installing explanation, buddy! ;-)
El Croato's Sounds Package 3.0b --> http://www.mediafire.com/download/fxt0b ... 203.0b.rar
User avatar
El Croato
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 74
Gaming Since: 16 Feb 2013, 17:39

Re: New Sound Packages by El Croato

Postby rogerfed1 » 22 Mar 2013, 01:00

Amazing sounds as always! This add more reality for the game :)
Very good work with Lahyani's comments. I'll be waiting for Bernardes too.

Just as suggestions for next updates it would be great if you could add the "game" and "game,set and match" comment for every umpire and also
try some comments for replace the defaults comments in french.
Thanks for all the work! :applause:
User avatar
rogerfed1
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 515
Gaming Since: 15 Jan 2011, 04:47

Re: New Sound Packages by El Croato

Postby Gav » 22 Mar 2013, 01:55

ComeonANDY!! wrote:This answer was in response to GAV Who has since withdrew his Question - So i thought i'd post the answer anyway to help others :D

Copy & Paste your original sound folder onto your desktop and then use one of the sound folders from which El Croato has made...Copy & paste and replace everything it asks into your copied sound folder :wink: - And then rename the file that's on your Desktop... So if it's the Indian Wells sound you're using.. Rename the file indian wells and paste it back into your TE13 folder!

To use these sounds, you'll need to do this...Rename your original sound folder you're using to something like 'Sound normal' and then change the Indian wells folder to.. 'Sound'......... Repeat this method for all the different Sounds you have downloaded :D..


Thanks Andy! Yeah i removed it cause i kinda figured it out. Might be useful for others though! Nice one :D
Gav
tennis curious
 
Messages: 4
Gaming Since: 11 Mar 2013, 22:34

Re: New Sound Packages by El Croato

Postby El Croato » 22 Mar 2013, 21:28

Forget about the first link that I posted yesterday because the Wimbledon sounds uploaded onto it seem to have some issues in terms of echo, it is all fixed now. :wink:

Here is the fixed package: http://www.mediafire.com/?47htggk8rs5mhsr

What? A mediafire link? Would there be a God after all? ^^
El Croato's Sounds Package 3.0b --> http://www.mediafire.com/download/fxt0b ... 203.0b.rar
User avatar
El Croato
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 74
Gaming Since: 16 Feb 2013, 17:39

Re: New Sound Packages by El Croato

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 23 Mar 2013, 11:55

El Croato wrote:Forget about the first link that I posted yesterday because the Wimbledon sounds uploaded onto it seem to have some issues in terms of echo, it is all fixed now. :wink:

Here is the fixed package: http://www.mediafire.com/?47htggk8rs5mhsr

What? A mediafire link? Would there be a God after all? ^^


I've used your Wimbledon & Steve Ullrich sounds so far :wink: I must say they're both Excellent.. :applause:
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: New Sound Packages by El Croato

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 23 Mar 2013, 23:59

ComeonANDY!! wrote:I've used your Wimbledon & Steve Ullrich sounds so far :wink: I must say they're both Excellent.. :applause:


I've tried them all now :D The other Umpire sound you made - Mohamed Lahyani - Brilliant :jap:

I like very much your Indian Wells & Roland Garros :D... BUT...And there's always a BUT :( The WTF's seem a little bit muffled to me? I mean i can usually pick the ball when my opponent has struck it, but i can't here..I can't tell the difference between a miss hit/Drop shot, or even a BIG winner they all sound very similar..Apart from that though mate, they're all Spot On !! :applause: :applause:
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhRefs [Bot], Bing [Bot], CCBot [Bot], Google [Bot], Petal [Bot] and 3 guests