ATP/WTA Courts 2013-14 and Sounds [HD] by rogerfed1

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: [2D Courts] Montpellier and Zagreb by rogerfed1

Postby Jono4Sure » 16 May 2013, 00:39

Been eagerly anticipating these courts rogerfed1! They are absolutely awesome! So lucky to have you as part of the team!
Keep up the stellar quality of work!
User avatar
Jono4Sure
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 119
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 21:29

Re: [2D Courts] Montpellier and Zagreb by rogerfed1

Postby wjdygert » 16 May 2013, 04:13

Jono4Sure wrote:Been eagerly anticipating these courts rogerfed1! They are absolutely awesome! So lucky to have you as part of the team!
Keep up the stellar quality of work!


My thoughts exactly. :applause:
Image
wjdygert
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 194
Gaming Since: 08 Oct 2012, 22:58

Re: [2D Courts] Montpellier and Zagreb by rogerfed1

Postby rogerfed1 » 18 May 2013, 04:06

Thanks to all for the comments on my previous courts, happy that everybody like it :D

This are the first previews of my Faces pack 2013 which will contain some of the players who aren't in previews patches, may be of help for some upcoming mods.
Hope you like it, i'll add more previews soon :)

I'll upload Roma courts this weekend

faces-by-rogerfed1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
rogerfed1
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 515
Gaming Since: 15 Jan 2011, 04:47

Re: [2D Courts] Montpellier and Zagreb by rogerfed1

Postby Redas » 18 May 2013, 12:08

These are great faces, Veic, Lorenzi and Bautista-Agut in particular ! Amazing work, really !
Redas
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 84
Gaming Since: 26 Jan 2012, 21:11

Re: [2D Courts] Montpellier and Zagreb by rogerfed1

Postby gae1000 » 18 May 2013, 17:18

Great !!!!!!!court and faces
Wanderfull
gae1000
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 430
Gaming Since: 16 Mar 2012, 23:54
Location: Italia

Re: [2D Courts] Montpellier and Zagreb by rogerfed1

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 18 May 2013, 22:23

Thanks for the Madrid Courts Rodgerfed - Brilliant :jap:
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: [2D Courts] Montpellier and Zagreb by rogerfed1

Postby Nigogu » 19 May 2013, 00:11

rogerfed1 wrote:Thanks to all for the comments on my previous courts, happy that everybody like it :D

This are the first previews of my Faces pack 2013 which will contain some of the players who aren't in previews patches, may be of help for some upcoming mods.
Hope you like it, i'll add more previews soon :)

I'll upload Roma courts this weekend

faces-by-rogerfed1.jpg

:shock: AMAZING!
Keep this work :yes:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: [2D Courts] Montpellier and Zagreb by rogerfed1

Postby rogerfed1 » 20 May 2013, 04:02

emmainf wrote:excelent courts rogerfed1 !But i have a question How you do to have the player's shadow "looking to the left" as in the first court?
Sorry for my english..Thanks

Hi, you can see it here topic29-11911.php

Roma pack includes six courts in Full HD, three versions of Campo Centrale, two of SuperTennis Arena and one of Nicola Pietrangeli court, this courts have probably the best quality of the season until now...so enjoy :wink:

Centrale Day [Full HD]
roma-centrale-day-full-hd-rogerfed1.jpg


Centrale Afternoon [Full HD]
roma-centrale-afternoon-full-hd-rogerfed1.jpg


Centrale Night [Full HD]
roma-centrale-night-full-hd-rogerfed1.jpg


SuperTennis Arena Day [Full HD]
roma-supertennis-day-full-hd-rogerfed1.jpg


SuperTennis Arena Evening [Full HD]
roma-supertennis-evening-full-hd-rogerfed1.jpg


Nicola Pietrangeli Court Day [Full HD]
roma-pietrangeli-day-full-hd-rogerfed1.jpg


Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/furk8k
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
rogerfed1
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 515
Gaming Since: 15 Jan 2011, 04:47

Re: [2D Courts] Montpellier and Zagreb by rogerfed1

Postby emmainf » 20 May 2013, 05:04

Excellent Roma Roger!Thanks for the answer and excuse me for the disturbance but i have one question more...What values do you have in the part of gamesys.ini since "starU" and "backmesh"?
Thank you very much..
User avatar
emmainf
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 168
Gaming Since: 07 Oct 2012, 17:56

Re: [2D Courts] Montpellier and Zagreb by rogerfed1

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 20 May 2013, 05:57

Hi,rogerfed1,your courts is very incredible :shock: :shock: .But they are more beautiful with your players,they are very thin and high,not as usual and they look more realistic.How can I change that,I have to modify which file?Thanks! :jap:
Kind Regards!
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: [2D Courts] Montpellier and Zagreb by rogerfed1

Postby Lucian86 » 20 May 2013, 09:38

You're an amazing modder...I bet you could make some amazing animations too if you really want to
Follow my blog: (videos and links for my tennis animations)
http://tlcanimations.blogspot.it/
User avatar
Lucian86
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 517
Gaming Since: 02 Nov 2011, 22:01

Re: [2D Courts] Montpellier and Zagreb by rogerfed1

Postby Peti91 » 20 May 2013, 10:32

Great courts Rogerfed1. Perfect work. Thanks.
Sorry for my English. I'm Hungarian.
Peti91
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 274
Gaming Since: 23 May 2012, 05:01
Location: Budapest, Hungary

Re: [2D Courts] Montpellier and Zagreb by rogerfed1

Postby SamModder » 20 May 2013, 12:32

Great stuff man! Thanks!
User avatar
SamModder
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2355
Gaming Since: 21 Mar 2011, 19:28

Re: [2D Courts] Montpellier and Zagreb by rogerfed1

Postby gae1000 » 20 May 2013, 14:04

I'm italian ....your Roma courts version are very very nice
gae1000
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 430
Gaming Since: 16 Mar 2012, 23:54
Location: Italia

Re: [2D Courts] Montpellier and Zagreb by rogerfed1

Postby Nigogu » 20 May 2013, 16:27

rogerfed1 wrote:Hi, you can see it here topic29-11911.php

Roma pack includes six courts in Full HD, three versions of Campo Centrale, two of SuperTennis Arena and one of Nicola Pietrangeli court, this courts have probably the best quality of the season until now...so enjoy :wink:

Centrale Day [Full HD]
roma-centrale-day-full-hd-rogerfed1.jpg


Centrale Afternoon [Full HD]
roma-centrale-afternoon-full-hd-rogerfed1.jpg


Centrale Night [Full HD]
roma-centrale-night-full-hd-rogerfed1.jpg


SuperTennis Arena Day [Full HD]
roma-supertennis-day-full-hd-rogerfed1.jpg


SuperTennis Arena Evening [Full HD]
roma-supertennis-evening-full-hd-rogerfed1.jpg


Nicola Pietrangeli Court Day [Full HD]
roma-pietrangeli-day-full-hd-rogerfed1.jpg


Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/furk8k


Well, i guess here is this month best court award, Simply perfect courts :cheers: :thumbright:
Thanks for your work, also waiting for your scoreboards release :yes:
Cheers :jap:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

PreviousNext

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], Petal [Bot] and 3 guests