10 Statboards

Everything about Modding the game, from new courts to the modifications of the player & tournament bases (and including all the bugs they may be creating ! ;) )
Forum rules
Speak English in 1st page of topics, and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: 10 Statboards

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 20 Feb 2013, 12:23

kneza,

Cheers for the Link, but i still need the STATS folders which have a picture of the statboards on them, to go in my menu/art/ico folder ':D
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: 10 Statboards

Postby kneza » 20 Feb 2013, 13:52

ComeonANDY!! wrote:kneza,

Cheers for the Link, but i still need the STATS folders which have a picture of the statboards on them, to go in my menu/art/ico folder ':D


Well mate, you have it on this download link that i've send it to you.. You have pictures of all statsboards (stats.tga and pub.tga) I guess you didn't opened art folder ':D
User avatar
kneza
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 101
Gaming Since: 19 Dec 2012, 20:03

Re: 10 Statboards

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 20 Feb 2013, 14:11

kneza wrote:Well mate, you have it on this download link that i've send it to you.. You have pictures of all statsboards (stats.tga and pub.tga) I guess you didn't opened art folder ':D


There's no art folder in the link i downloaded, just all the matchstatboards and the matchstatboardsubs 1,2,3 for the ATP250-500-1000 events ? :?

EDIT:

It hadn't extracted them correctly to my folder the first time, all sorted now - Many Thanks :D
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: 10 Statboards

Postby kneza » 20 Feb 2013, 15:57

ComeonANDY!! wrote:
There's no art folder in the link i downloaded, just all the matchstatboards and the matchstatboardsubs 1,2,3 for the ATP250-500-1000 events ? :?

EDIT:

It hadn't extracted them correctly to my folder the first time, all sorted now - Many Thanks :D


Hehehe i told you that you did something wrong :mrgreen: , Enjoy in playing ;)
User avatar
kneza
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 101
Gaming Since: 19 Dec 2012, 20:03

Re: 10 Statboards

Postby RafaNadal » 20 Feb 2013, 16:26

[/quote]
It didn't work i don't know why :roll: sorry :oops:[/quote]

Its the same problem as the earlier one
RafaNadal
tennis curious
 
Messages: 3
Gaming Since: 05 Feb 2013, 08:21

Re: 10 Statboards

Postby Nigogu » 20 Feb 2013, 16:39

kneza wrote:Hehe you said that i can't edit your statsboards to make it work with hamzafederer's .. "You have to delete both files.
(matchstats and matchend)" but never mind :D ':D

I don't know how to make it work with the hamzafederer's and kersou statboards :/
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: 10 Statboards

Postby Nigogu » 20 Feb 2013, 16:41

kneza wrote:
Would one of you kind souls upload the'stats' folders for the ATP 250-500-1000 events for me ? As i can't find them anywhere on any previous threads :?

Thanks Guys :jap:

Sure mate, i'll send you my edit of statsboards if you want, i made nigogu's stasboards working with hamzafederer's :dance:

Here you go buddy: http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/34605222/file.html

Wow, thats great :dance:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: 10 Statboards

Postby Nigogu » 20 Feb 2013, 16:43

RafaNadal wrote:It didn't work i don't know why :roll: sorry :oops:

Its the same problem as the earlier one

What is your problem with the statboards?
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: 10 Statboards

Postby Nigogu » 20 Feb 2013, 16:46

Kneza, thanks for the downloading link, but i recommend you MediaFire, 4Shared or MEGA
The file is little and it costs a lot to download, :/
Nevermind, thanks,
Best Regards
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: 10 Statboards

Postby kneza » 20 Feb 2013, 17:09

nigogu wrote:Kneza, thanks for the downloading link, but i recommend you MediaFire, 4Shared or MEGA
The file is little and it costs a lot to download, :/
Nevermind, thanks,
Best Regards


No problem buddy, here you go, for you and for all guys who want to download it :mrgreen:

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?2f4ufb1wdk2v05m

And guys, thank's on positive comments! Nigogu, that's what i was talking you abouth.. ':D
User avatar
kneza
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 101
Gaming Since: 19 Dec 2012, 20:03

Re: 10 Statboards

Postby Nigogu » 20 Feb 2013, 17:48

kneza wrote:
No problem buddy, here you go, for you and for all guys who want to download it :mrgreen:

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?2f4ufb1wdk2v05m

And guys, thank's on positive comments! Nigogu, that's what i was talking you abouth.. ':D


Thanks man :dance:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: 10 Statboards

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 20 Feb 2013, 20:17

You were right kneza :lol: Cheers! :mrgreen:



ComeonANDY!! wrote:Hello nigogu,

The WTF statboard works, but the Davis cup statboard doesn't - Nothing appears for that one, not to worry i'm grateful for the others :D Many Thanks :applause:


The Davis cup statboard works now nigogu ':D
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: 10 Statboards

Postby fabos » 20 Feb 2013, 20:55

congrat man :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
User avatar
fabos
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 288
Gaming Since: 02 Dec 2011, 19:53

Re: 10 Statboards

Postby Nigogu » 21 Feb 2013, 04:16

ComeonANDY!! wrote:
The Davis cup statboard works now nigogu ':D

Great :D enjoy? :dance:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: 10 Statboards

Postby Nigogu » 21 Feb 2013, 04:17

fabos wrote:congrat man :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Thanks, enjoy the statboards :dance:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Previous

Return to Modding [Courts, Players, Tour, ...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot [Bot], Petal [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 2 guests