US Open (Official Topic)

Archived Results from the Tour 2008

Postby Santiago92 » 09 Sep 2008, 04:17

And finally when will u play the final?
User avatar
Santiago92
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 867
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2008, 18:42
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Postby Blacky » 09 Sep 2008, 13:17

today is last day...
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Postby oohzuzana » 09 Sep 2008, 17:54

If they don't play, the final should be played between the two semifinalists, me and Tscott, right? :wink:
#9
Champion!: Beijing, Metz, Madrid
SF: US Open, Shanghai
QF: Olympics, Stuttgart, Bucharest, Banja Luka, Vienna, Basel, Paris
27-8 (Not including WOs)
User avatar
oohzuzana
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 215
Gaming Since: 02 Feb 2008, 09:37
Location: USA

Postby stuey » 09 Sep 2008, 18:29

oohzuzana wrote:If they don't play, the final should be played between the two semifinalists, me and Tscott, right? :wink:


In your dreams :D
User avatar
stuey
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 453
Gaming Since: 26 Feb 2007, 20:01
Location: Croatia

Postby Blacky » 10 Sep 2008, 01:44

Nice to see that some of players keep acting like children...tomorrow we'll made decision (later today)...but it's just a formality!
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Postby Bajko » 10 Sep 2008, 03:25

Blacky wrote:Nice to see that some of players keep acting like children...tomorrow we'll made decision (later today)...but it's just a formality!


Ko bi ti vedel kolko živcev si bom prihrano, ko ne bom več imel opravka s takimi idioti kot si ti... Saj me ne čudi, glede na to od kod si. :lol:

See ya all! :lol:

P.S. Chiller, Blacky, Stuey, Jazzo, Krotekus(in last time)... and maybe some more are The Real Dicksuckers :wink:
And lot of luck in the future with those moderators!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bajko
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 87
Gaming Since: 06 May 2007, 23:24

Postby Santiago92 » 10 Sep 2008, 03:51

Bajko wrote:
Blacky wrote:Nice to see that some of players keep acting like children...tomorrow we'll made decision (later today)...but it's just a formality!


Ko bi ti vedel kolko živcev si bom prihrano, ko ne bom več imel opravka s takimi idioti kot si ti... Saj me ne čudi, glede na to od kod si. :lol:

See ya all! :lol:

P.S. Chiller, Blacky, Stuey, Jazzo, Krotekus(in last time)... and maybe some more are The Real Dicksuckers :wink:
And lot of luck in the future with those moderators!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


This forum is in english, if you don't notice that :twisted:
Translate please...
User avatar
Santiago92
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 867
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2008, 18:42
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Postby Blacky » 10 Sep 2008, 12:11

No need to translate that...I don't even know to translate that (Slovenian)...but there are probably some insults


Arguments for our decision:

Well...Bajko did not wanted to play against Chiller (after first time it was unsuccessful, so he didn't wanted to even try)...later he said to Stuey that he is dosen't want to play against Chiller at all, and that because he is no.1 seed thats his victory :lol: :lol:

Which is hilarious...(and I'm not going to "publish" his other "brilliant" quotes)

We also waited for Bajko all day long yesterday...but he obviously blocked as all on msn, and told to Safin that he dosen't want to play.

So what am I, and other mods supposed to do. Wait for him to change his mind for a week? Wait for him to play when he wants? Deadline is long gone, we waited for him enough. This kind of a behavior is unacceptable. Bajko really needs to put his feet on the ground.

And if he doesn't want to play elbow any more...than fine...I'm not going to beg someone to play and then put up to some of the nasties behaviors I ever seen.

PS. If any of you have some other questions or comments about this decision...please send PM to any of mods...We will gladly clarify everything to everyon.
...and every insulting post of Bajko will be deleted!

PPS. We can confirm all of the with screens
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Postby Blacky » 10 Sep 2008, 12:15

Chiller won US Open by WO in Final

Unfortunately due to specified reasons.
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Postby TTennisfan » 10 Sep 2008, 13:06

Blacky wrote:Chiller won US Open by WO in Final

Unfortunately due to specified reasons.


What a cheater :lol:

Chiller is going to be alone if he continues to cheat by winning all the tournaments
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Postby ahmedcoolio » 10 Sep 2008, 13:42

TTennisfan wrote:
Blacky wrote:Chiller won US Open by WO in Final

Unfortunately due to specified reasons.


What a cheater :lol:

Chiller is going to be alone if he continues to cheat by winning all the tournaments


Finally u commented on this matter .I was waiting when you would reply and would get a chance to accuse me of being a cheater .
I have been trying to play since saturday or sunday and everyone probably knows how much ive tried.If i was a cheater i wouldnt even wait and disq him on the day of the deadline.
And to be fair i did not take this decision it was taken by my fellow mods .I cant help it if someone doesnt want to play and wants to win without playing because he is the no.1.Well the win doesnt even satisfy me because it isnt really a win.I wanted to play my 1st GS final and was so looking forward to it but cant help it .anways rofed you wont understand this because you dont care if you win by w.o or cheating or disq or by winning .You just want to win by any means, plain and simple.
and btw how am i cheating lol doesnt make sense at all :? .
ahmedcoolio
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 661
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2008, 10:11

Postby oohzuzana » 10 Sep 2008, 16:03

Blacky wrote:Chiller won US Open by WO in Final

Unfortunately due to specified reasons.


:(

Y'all shoulda DQed Bajko before the semis ;)
#9
Champion!: Beijing, Metz, Madrid
SF: US Open, Shanghai
QF: Olympics, Stuttgart, Bucharest, Banja Luka, Vienna, Basel, Paris
27-8 (Not including WOs)
User avatar
oohzuzana
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 215
Gaming Since: 02 Feb 2008, 09:37
Location: USA

Postby Togtdaylttai » 10 Sep 2008, 18:41

Y'all shoulda DQed Bajko before the semis


Seriously, we need a zero tolerance policy with regards to this guy.
Record (since coming back from ban): 24-6
#19 (Too bad I got myself banned, otherwise I'd be #11, even without the tournaments I missed)
Winner: Banja Luka, Vienna
F: Paris
SF: Newport, Bucharest, Beijing, Tokyo, Basel
QF: Wimbledon, Indianapolis
User avatar
Togtdaylttai
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 342
Gaming Since: 14 May 2008, 02:29
Location: Washington State, USA

Postby TTennisfan » 10 Sep 2008, 21:43

ahmedcoolio wrote:
TTennisfan wrote:
Blacky wrote:Chiller won US Open by WO in Final

Unfortunately due to specified reasons.


What a cheater :lol:

Chiller is going to be alone if he continues to cheat by winning all the tournaments


Finally u commented on this matter .I was waiting when you would reply and would get a chance to accuse me of being a cheater .
I have been trying to play since saturday or sunday and everyone probably knows how much ive tried.If i was a cheater i wouldnt even wait and disq him on the day of the deadline.
And to be fair i did not take this decision it was taken by my fellow mods .I cant help it if someone doesnt want to play and wants to win without playing because he is the no.1.Well the win doesnt even satisfy me because it isnt really a win.I wanted to play my 1st GS final and was so looking forward to it but cant help it .anways rofed you wont understand this because you dont care if you win by w.o or cheating or disq or by winning .You just want to win by any means, plain and simple.
and btw how am i cheating lol doesnt make sense at all :? .


Bullshit, I am not talking about that final dude.. since ur debut as a mod u have won 3-4-5 tournaments this isn't normal 4 of the 5 players in the top 5 are inactive, so u do all the possible to win ur matches with the draws etc :lol: it's obvious no need for proof i got my own :D
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Postby ahmedcoolio » 10 Sep 2008, 23:03

TTennisfan wrote:
ahmedcoolio wrote:
TTennisfan wrote:
Blacky wrote:Chiller won US Open by WO in Final

Unfortunately due to specified reasons.


What a cheater :lol:

Chiller is going to be alone if he continues to cheat by winning all the tournaments


Finally u commented on this matter .I was waiting when you would reply and would get a chance to accuse me of being a cheater .
I have been trying to play since saturday or sunday and everyone probably knows how much ive tried.If i was a cheater i wouldnt even wait and disq him on the day of the deadline.
And to be fair i did not take this decision it was taken by my fellow mods .I cant help it if someone doesnt want to play and wants to win without playing because he is the no.1.Well the win doesnt even satisfy me because it isnt really a win.I wanted to play my 1st GS final and was so looking forward to it but cant help it .anways rofed you wont understand this because you dont care if you win by w.o or cheating or disq or by winning .You just want to win by any means, plain and simple.
and btw how am i cheating lol doesnt make sense at all :? .


Bullshit, I am not talking about that final dude.. since ur debut as a mod u have won 3-4-5 tournaments this isn't normal 4 of the 5 players in the top 5 are inactive, so u do all the possible to win ur matches with the draws etc :lol: it's obvious no need for proof i got my own :D


well get your stats right i won new haven by beating tscott and us open now because of w.o and ya olympic gold after beating blacky and many other gr8 players .May be if bajko would have applied for olympics he would have won that so i was lucky may be and how can you say that i am making an easy draw for myself lol.You are just insecure that your no.4 now thats it .
ahmedcoolio
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 661
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2008, 10:11

PreviousNext

Return to Tour 2008

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests