2010 Davis Cup Final (Official Topic)

Moderators: Sabatini, JiJo, NESXA, Algo, M.Khalil Guedria

Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final (Official Topic)

Postby Blacky » 05 Dec 2010, 23:01

JelenaJankovic wrote:Ivan Ljubicic def. Jelena Jankovic 7-6 6-7 3-6 7-6 11-9

He can say thanks to his luck! He didn't deserve and they in overall didn't deserve this title. Just take a look at stats. No comment for my break points and match points. :D I can't believe how I am unlucky. And yeah, to not forget, their stalling was really getting on my nerves. But I won't write about that and about their fairness, I will made a topic soon, and ManuToo will see who he set for the mods. :) We are the moral winners. ;) Bye



HE WON....ahahahahha....thats all that matters....
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final (Official Topic)

Postby Blacky » 05 Dec 2010, 23:09

Vojatenis wrote:Blacky , i just think i am the best in this game with schmith in singles ( which doesnt mean we cant be beaten by another player sometimes )...that is just an opinion of many players. I dont think u will beat me another time nor domagoj ever. Nor i care that u won DC on the way u won it. U dont have a clear mind , nor u are a normal person. btw , if u ask how i know u 2 wont beat me ever again , its simple : i saw domagojs real face now , and u are really annoying me with ur ,,hahaha's'' .



Its not that I defeated you, its that you were telling me, provoking me, that you'll defeat me easily, for last few months.

In your mind you won Davis Cup 9 months ago, after Quarter Finals

And not just that, two days ago...you actually added me in converastion and told me, that Ljubo and Zeka wont have to play their match, as you will easily defeat me. And after I left that converastion, you started adding me again in other, and insulting me because Im ignoring you provoking speaches.

But I guess, you dont get it...I dont care really....We Won...that all that matters....you just have to learn to less underestimate your opponents...because when you lose, when it gets back to you, and it will sooner or later (like it did know), you'll feel like crap, embarrised...
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final (Official Topic)

Postby Ivan Ljubicic » 05 Dec 2010, 23:13

HE WON....ahahahahha....thats all that matters....[/quote]

HAHA :D :D
User avatar
Ivan Ljubicic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 467
Gaming Since: 15 Jun 2009, 11:58
Location: Croatia

Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 05 Dec 2010, 23:14

Yeah, you don't have a character, that is why the way you won doesn't matter. :D The guy who was saying till yesterday that you are an idiot, retard and so on, today he says that you are a king. O.o Wow. :D What a place of a mod can do to a characterless loser. You are both hypocrits, that is really bad, that will just backfire in your poor lives. Soon the topic comes. :O Bye :)
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final (Official Topic)

Postby Blacky » 05 Dec 2010, 23:24

JelenaJankovic wrote:Yeah, you don't have a character, that is why the way you won doesn't matter. :D The guy who was saying till yesterday that you are an idiot, retard and so on, today he says that you are a king. O.o Wow. :D What a place of a mod can do to a characterless loser. You are both hypocrits, that is really bad, that will just backfire in your poor lives. Soon the topic comes. :O Bye :)


Bold is quite funny...what else can you say to try to diminish our victory? And you still do provoke...

Maybe he even said those things, as few times we did get into a argument, he never said it to me actually, but all lin all I dont care. But now he actually realized that Im right when talking about you guys, as absolutely everything that I was telling him about you, came out to be true.
Rank: 2008 (5), 2009 (16), 2010 (6)

Results 2010: Singles (70-27), Doubles (56-19)

Titles 2010: Davis Cup, Valencia (s), Eastbourne (d), Zagreb (d), Paris (d)
Final 2010: 10 (US Open (s), Wimbledon (d), Madrid (d), WTF London (d)...)
User avatar
Blacky
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 906
Gaming Since: 17 May 2007, 16:16
Location: Croatia

Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final (Official Topic)

Postby Algo » 05 Dec 2010, 23:30

Blacky wrote:Its not that I defeated you, its that you were telling me, provoking me, that you'll defeat me easily, for last few months.

In your mind you won Davis Cup 9 months ago, after Quarter Finals

And not just that, two days ago...you actually added me in converastion and told me, that Ljubo and Zeka wont have to play their match, as you will easily defeat me. And after I left that converastion, you started adding me again in other, and insulting me because Im ignoring you provoking speaches.

But I guess, you dont get it...I dont care really....We Won...that all that matters....you just have to learn to less underestimate your opponents...because when you lose, when it gets back to you, and it will sooner or later (like it did know), you'll feel like crap, embarrised...

Blacky, this is funnier...
actually not, it's quite disturbing, you should see a psychiatrist or something if you really think that.
I don't know if you know it, but this is a game :unsure:
Tour Mod.

Tour issues by PM or Skype.
If you don't add me nor send me a PM, you might see your chances reduced. Inform me about anything that might have went on with your matches BEFORE deadlines, otherwise, decisions won't be changed.
Algo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2347
Gaming Since: 11 May 2008, 20:17
Location: Santiago, Chile

Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final (Official Topic)

Postby Sybille Bammer » 05 Dec 2010, 23:38

Algo wrote:Blacky, this is funnier...
actually not, it's quite disturbing, you should see a psychiatrist or something if you really think that.
I don't know if you know it, but this is a game :unsure:


Well, you are 100% right. Not anyone can be a Legend cause of being successful in this game.
It's really bad that some guys got really obsessed by this game. And I am not only talking about Blacky, there was at least another guy competing in this DC final who is definitely obsessed by this game... :fear:
Sybille Bammer
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 621
Gaming Since: 13 Jul 2009, 14:02
Location: Austria

Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final (Official Topic)

Postby Voja » 05 Dec 2010, 23:39

Klaus u have no rights about saying that blacky is crazy ( ik he is tho still ) u are also crazy. Just remember what kind of a pic u made on msn and tought thats funny. :wink:
Grand Slam Record holder #14 #formerly_known_as_superkid #55_singles_titles
Australian Open '11 '12 '13 '14 '15
Roland Garros '11 '15 '17
Wimbledon '12 '15
US Open '10 '11 '12 '15
+
WTF '11 ; Davis Cup '11 ; Olympic Tennis Event '12
User avatar
Voja
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1033
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 19:49
Location: Serbia

Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final (Official Topic)

Postby Algo » 05 Dec 2010, 23:45

Vojatenis wrote:Klaus u have no rights about saying that blacky is crazy ( ik he is tho still ) u are also crazy. Just remember what kind of a pic u made on msn and tought thats funny. :wink:

nor you :whistle:
Tour Mod.

Tour issues by PM or Skype.
If you don't add me nor send me a PM, you might see your chances reduced. Inform me about anything that might have went on with your matches BEFORE deadlines, otherwise, decisions won't be changed.
Algo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2347
Gaming Since: 11 May 2008, 20:17
Location: Santiago, Chile

Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final (Official Topic)

Postby Sybille Bammer » 05 Dec 2010, 23:47

Vojatenis wrote:Klaus u have no rights about saying that blacky is crazy ( ik he is tho still ) u are also crazy. Just remember what kind of a pic u made on msn and tought thats funny. :wink:

Well, that was my fault and probably it wasn't funny, still you deserved it anyhow... :unsure:

Algo wrote:nor you :whistle:

:yes:
Sybille Bammer
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 621
Gaming Since: 13 Jul 2009, 14:02
Location: Austria

Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final (Official Topic)

Postby Voja » 05 Dec 2010, 23:50

lol algo , u just ran from the game when u screwed up . And yes i can say my opinion because im not crazy ( at least in not that bad way ) . Klaus , no person deserved that sickness from ur side , keep it for urself :wink:
Grand Slam Record holder #14 #formerly_known_as_superkid #55_singles_titles
Australian Open '11 '12 '13 '14 '15
Roland Garros '11 '15 '17
Wimbledon '12 '15
US Open '10 '11 '12 '15
+
WTF '11 ; Davis Cup '11 ; Olympic Tennis Event '12
User avatar
Voja
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1033
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 19:49
Location: Serbia

Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final (Official Topic)

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 05 Dec 2010, 23:50

Algo wrote:nor you :whistle:


Algo, if you want to know, Blacky admited that he is weird and sick. :) He is conscious about that, but he doesn't use the medical help. The worst thing is that he haven't realized that this is just a game. :)
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final (Official Topic)

Postby Sybille Bammer » 05 Dec 2010, 23:53

Vojatenis wrote:lol algo , u just ran from the game when u screwed up . And yes i can say my opinion because im not crazy ( at least in not that bad way ) . Klaus , no person deserved that sickness from ur side , keep it for urself :wink:


Ehm, yea it was an overreaction and I want to send an apologize here to every guy who saw it (excl. you).
And yea, you deserve it.
Sybille Bammer
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 621
Gaming Since: 13 Jul 2009, 14:02
Location: Austria

Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final (Official Topic)

Postby Voja » 05 Dec 2010, 23:57

U guy are just sick , i dont deserve anything similar to that , nobody does u are sick and u dont know me well , just go away and dont comment about that u freaking sick 'man' .
Grand Slam Record holder #14 #formerly_known_as_superkid #55_singles_titles
Australian Open '11 '12 '13 '14 '15
Roland Garros '11 '15 '17
Wimbledon '12 '15
US Open '10 '11 '12 '15
+
WTF '11 ; Davis Cup '11 ; Olympic Tennis Event '12
User avatar
Voja
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1033
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 19:49
Location: Serbia

Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final (Official Topic)

Postby Sybille Bammer » 06 Dec 2010, 00:03

Vojatenis wrote:U guy are just sick , i dont deserve anything similar to that , nobody does u are sick and u dont know me well , just go away and dont comment about that u freaking sick 'man' .


Not as sick as you are and at least i am not antisemitic nor homophobic and all the other bad stuff you are... :dance:
Sybille Bammer
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 621
Gaming Since: 13 Jul 2009, 14:02
Location: Austria

PreviousNext

Return to Davis Cup & Team Cup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests