who is the most over confident player in TE ?

the place to talk about tennis in general, and any other topic you wish
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

who is the most over confident player in TE ?

- Stajus
8
38%
- Mohamed
1
5%
- Florian
3
14%
- Voja
5
24%
- Stefan pavlovic
1
5%
- zeka
3
14%
 
Total votes : 21

who is the most over confident player in TE ?

Postby mou7a » 01 Feb 2011, 15:00

:lol:
mou7a
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 241
Gaming Since: 18 Aug 2010, 13:58
Location: Tunis , Tunisia

Re: who is the most over confident player in TE ?

Postby Stajus » 01 Feb 2011, 15:35

Florian (Federer Roger) by far :thinking:
The TE's all-round and doubles GOAT :cool:
73 titles (7 S + 66 D) + Davis Cup + Team Cup
11 Grand Slam titles in doubles (out of 12 played)
Best singles ranking #3
Best doubles ranking #1
Olympics 2012 - singles bronze, doubles gold
User avatar
Stajus
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2522
Gaming Since: 15 Jul 2009, 05:36
Location: United Kingdom/Serbia

Re: who is the most over confident player in TE ?

Postby Voja » 01 Feb 2011, 15:39

Who cares, everyone knows who are the two no1s :roll:
Grand Slam Record holder #14 #formerly_known_as_superkid #55_singles_titles
Australian Open '11 '12 '13 '14 '15
Roland Garros '11 '15 '17
Wimbledon '12 '15
US Open '10 '11 '12 '15
+
WTF '11 ; Davis Cup '11 ; Olympic Tennis Event '12
User avatar
Voja
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1033
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 19:49
Location: Serbia

Re: who is the most over confident player in TE ?

Postby Stajus » 01 Feb 2011, 15:40

Vojatenis wrote:Who cares, everyone knows who are the two no1s :roll:

:mrgreen:
The TE's all-round and doubles GOAT :cool:
73 titles (7 S + 66 D) + Davis Cup + Team Cup
11 Grand Slam titles in doubles (out of 12 played)
Best singles ranking #3
Best doubles ranking #1
Olympics 2012 - singles bronze, doubles gold
User avatar
Stajus
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2522
Gaming Since: 15 Jul 2009, 05:36
Location: United Kingdom/Serbia

Re: who is the most over confident player in TE ?

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 01 Feb 2011, 16:01

Firstly, my nick isn't zeka, it is Zeka, secondly my TE nick is Jelena Jankovic, not zeka nor Zeka. Thirdly, I don't care who is what, how old is somebody and so on. I saw in Stajus's topic "the most important thing in life", friends were listed after TE. I mean how much you have to be retarded to say that and I am waiting for somebody's TE on the first place. Where is this world going? Have fun. :roll: Lol
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: who is the most over confident player in TE ?

Postby nikzy » 01 Feb 2011, 16:10

no way zeka is concerned with this topic stan is d one overconfident
i really want stanny to win this stanny woop :dance: :dance: :dance: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Last edited by nikzy on 01 Feb 2011, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.
Nikzy
nikzy
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 437
Gaming Since: 12 Jan 2010, 18:50
Location: india

Re: who is the most over confident player in TE ?

Postby mou7a » 01 Feb 2011, 16:50

JelenaJankovic wrote:Firstly, my nick isn't zeka, it is Zeka, secondly my TE nick is Jelena Jankovic, not zeka nor Zeka. Thirdly, I don't care who is what, how old is somebody and so on. I saw in Stajus's topic "the most important thing in life", friends were listed after TE. I mean how much you have to be retarded to say that and I am waiting for somebody's TE on the first place. Where is this world going? Have fun. :roll: Lol

ohh ohh !! all that coz of a poll xD !
firstly , i didn't core for zeka or Zeka or ZEKA or zEkA or zeKa ....
secondly , i posted some real name players ...
thirdly , you don't care so no problem just read and go out .. :unsure:
and yeah for sure TE is listed before friends ;) ( i don't care abt that too )
finally , cya !! and sry if you want xd :annoyed:
mou7a
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 241
Gaming Since: 18 Aug 2010, 13:58
Location: Tunis , Tunisia

Re: who is the most over confident player in TE ?

Postby vamos rafa » 01 Feb 2011, 16:58

JelenaJankovic wrote:Firstly, my nick isn't zeka, it is Zeka, secondly my TE nick is Jelena Jankovic, not zeka nor Zeka. Thirdly, I don't care who is what, how old is somebody and so on. I saw in Stajus's topic "the most important thing in life", friends were listed after TE. I mean how much you have to be retarded to say that and I am waiting for somebody's TE on the first place. Where is this world going? Have fun. :roll: Lol


below the belt xD


mou7a wrote:and yeah for sure TE is listed before friends ;)

:shock: :o
vamos rafa
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 528
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2010, 16:29
Location: I travel in space

Re: who is the most over confident player in TE ?

Postby mou7a » 01 Feb 2011, 17:10

vamos rafa wrote: :shock: :o

xD , if they will make me nervous like a lot of ppl !! so i don't need them ..
if i will speak abt really friends they would be listed 1st for sure :wink:
mou7a
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 241
Gaming Since: 18 Aug 2010, 13:58
Location: Tunis , Tunisia

Re: who is the most over confident player in TE ?

Postby Jelena Jankovic » 01 Feb 2011, 17:53

All these becuase of a poll? Just see what you are talking, I just tried to teach you something. You obviously don't get it, but wtv, I can't change ppl, especially not that kind. And if your friends are just nerving you, then they aren't your friends, and if you can't find a normal friend, and you hiding in a virtual world, then that is a big problem. Think about it, maybe you are making a problem. And stop trying to be funny, you just look stupid and rude. Nothing else. Many ppl in this game don't know to have fun, they are making stupid topics, babbling around and plus they think they are funny. You should have your own life in real world, you should spend more time with your friends, parents, cousins, gf and so on (you will understand what I am saying when you lose them)... You should watch on this game as a hobby and even neither that way. :roll: I can be arrogant and sarcastic as you were, but I won't, because you might get it, that would be as a praise for you.
Ranking: #2

Titles: 12

2011 Highlights:
W: Auckland, Barcelona, Wimb, Washington
F: AO, Memphis, Dubai, Miami, Belgrade, Bangkok, Moscow, Vienna, Basel, WTF
User avatar
Jelena Jankovic
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 986
Gaming Since: 23 Jun 2009, 16:55
Location: Serbia

Re: who is the most over confident player in TE ?

Postby RafaRoger1 » 01 Feb 2011, 18:12

JelenaJankovic wrote: You should have your own life in real world, you should spend more time with your friends, parents, cousins, gf and so on (you will understand what I am saying when you lose them)... You should watch on this game as a hobby and even neither that way. :roll: I can be arrogant and sarcastic as you were, but I won't, because you might get it, that would be as a praise for you.

nice post :jap: idk abt JJ a lot but i think whatever that was said above...i agree with it.guys take it as positive thing.there is something to think about in it.nothing is above family and friends :D
RETIRED.First Indian player to win a title in TE'11,had winning head to head on my fellow countrymen :D
Singles:Without RLs/w.o's:Record(6-0)
Titles:1
Winner:Noumea Challenger(25th Dec'2010- 1st Jan'2011) vs Federerr(Mohamed)(TUN)
Doubles:Record(1-1)
Paris:QF
User avatar
RafaRoger1
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 251
Gaming Since: 06 Nov 2010, 21:08

Re: who is the most over confident player in TE ?

Postby Acid_Spot » 01 Feb 2011, 19:58

Stajus
User avatar
Acid_Spot
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 269
Gaming Since: 06 Jan 2009, 15:02
Location: Bulgaria

Re: who is the most over confident player in TE ?

Postby Algo » 01 Feb 2011, 19:59

not in the poll :roll:
Tour Mod.

Tour issues by PM or Skype.
If you don't add me nor send me a PM, you might see your chances reduced. Inform me about anything that might have went on with your matches BEFORE deadlines, otherwise, decisions won't be changed.
Algo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2347
Gaming Since: 11 May 2008, 20:17
Location: Santiago, Chile

Re: who is the most over confident player in TE ?

Postby mou7a » 01 Feb 2011, 22:26

JelenaJankovic wrote:All these becuase of a poll? Just see what you are talking, I just tried to teach you something. You obviously don't get it, but wtv, I can't change ppl, especially not that kind. And if your friends are just nerving you, then they aren't your friends, and if you can't find a normal friend, and you hiding in a virtual world, then that is a big problem. Think about it, maybe you are making a problem. And stop trying to be funny, you just look stupid and rude. Nothing else. Many ppl in this game don't know to have fun, they are making stupid topics, babbling around and plus they think they are funny. You should have your own life in real world, you should spend more time with your friends, parents, cousins, gf and so on (you will understand what I am saying when you lose them)... You should watch on this game as a hobby and even neither that way. :roll: I can be arrogant and sarcastic as you were, but I won't, because you might get it, that would be as a praise for you.

oh thanks :jap: !! great lesson :D but too long xd :sleepy2:
i really don't need that :lol: !! don't worry , i don't have problems in relationships ...i have my own life and it isn't necessary to speak about it :roll:
and about making topic it's just for fun and i find it good,so i don't need comments abt it ':D
cya :fear:
mou7a
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 241
Gaming Since: 18 Aug 2010, 13:58
Location: Tunis , Tunisia

Re: who is the most over confident player in TE ?

Postby Stajus » 01 Feb 2011, 22:49

Comfortably winning all the polls, I am 8-) 8-) 8-) Hey zeka :o Fucking hilarious...Acid, I'd rather be overconfident than guess on each and every slightly longer rally like you do against me :whistle: :cheers:
The TE's all-round and doubles GOAT :cool:
73 titles (7 S + 66 D) + Davis Cup + Team Cup
11 Grand Slam titles in doubles (out of 12 played)
Best singles ranking #3
Best doubles ranking #1
Olympics 2012 - singles bronze, doubles gold
User avatar
Stajus
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2522
Gaming Since: 15 Jul 2009, 05:36
Location: United Kingdom/Serbia

Next

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests