Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

Why Cant I post this?

the place to talk about tennis in general, and any other topic you wish
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Why Cant I post this?

Postby Tennis-Lover-2026 » 12 Sep 2026, 04:18

I'm trying to post a new message. I don't have access to my old 2025 tennis elbow account. I'm trying to say that I've done some role-play and it won't let me post here. Has the Internet really devolved to this? :unsure: :thinking:
Tennis-Lover-2026
Guest
 

Re: Why Cant I post this?

Postby Tennis-Lover_2026 » 12 Sep 2026, 04:25

I was trying to find a medium to post my role-play games with. That's all! It is just at archive. You know? archive? Will the automated system allow me to post that? :unsure: I paid for my key last year! I was posting under tennis lover 2025! I broke five ribs and I spent almost 11 months before I tried to reply? I'm not a legitimate and I'm not a spammer! I want to tell a funny story! What is the Internet have to make this so freaking difficult for me?

I'm just trying to share what I've been doing for the last year. Playing tennis elbow 2013 and using AI as part of a role-play game! I was able to create links at archive. That's all. I'm not even trying to monetize anything this was so stupid about this. It keeps telling me that my post is too spamming! Ridiculous I paid for this game! I paid the $15 for my key!
Tennis-Lover_2026
Guest
 

Re: Why Cant I post this?

Postby Tennis-Lover-2026 » 12 Sep 2026, 05:34

*Shrug* I guess the world doesn't deserve me or my story telling. Whatever.
Tennis-Lover-2026
Guest
 

Re: Why Cant I post this?

Postby Tennis-Lover-2026 » 12 Sep 2026, 05:44

What is wrong with your site? It's now saying it "can't find me?"?????? Manutoo???
Tennis-Lover-2026
Guest
 

Re: Why Cant I post this?

Postby manutoo » 12 Sep 2026, 08:54

Hello,

there are thousands of spambots trying to spam the forum every day, so the countermeasures are pretty drastic.

You should be able to connect with your tennis_lover2025 account and post links, though.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21356
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Why Cant I post this?

Postby MartynFoster735 » 26 Sep 2026, 17:19

That message is the board's new-account anti-spam filter, not a judgement on your story. There are two separate gates and both are about URLs, not about content:

- Posting or editing a message that contains an off-site address gives back: "Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove off-site URLs."
- Putting an address in your profile gives back: "Antispam: You can't show a website yet. You need to post a few times first."

Both of them lift once the account has a few ordinary posts behind it. So the practical way through is to post the write-up first with no links at all - plain text goes straight through - and keep the archive addresses for later, either in a follow-up post once the account is past the threshold or in the profile field.

One more thing worth knowing if you are debugging this: the board also sets a small cookie through an inline script before it will serve a page at all. Without JavaScript you just get "Checking in progress... JavaScript required", which looks like a separate block but is not related to the spam filter.

Hope that saves you some time - a Tennis Elbow role-play write-up sounds like a good fit for this section.
MartynFoster735
tennis curious
 
Messages: 2
Gaming Since: 26 Sep 2026, 17:08


Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 0 guests