Ladies and Gentlemen, the Comissioner of Tennis
is back with the fireworks ! Today we'll talk about the matches who took place in R1 of Australian Open 2020 and at the end of the show, i'll show you the interview of my special guest.
There weren't many surprises in R1 to be honest, but I want to talk about some matches that took away my attention.
The first match that i want to talk about is EdkDeus
from Portugal and johnnyboy21
from England. EdkDeus won in 4 sets 4-6 7-6(2) 6-4 7-6(2) . A great match from both of them but how the hell can you be called johnnyboy21 ? I mean, don't get me wrong but if i would call my dog johnnyboy, he would bite the hell out of me . When you play with that nickname, you already start the match with 0-1 at sets
The only player from Australia, LetsGoBro
qualified after a long battle against Venus Williams
which it seems that "she" turned into a man
6/3 3/6 6/1 5/7 6/0. First of all, the score seems so strange. I think the australian player had a bet on "3-2 right-score" cause I can't believe that you can lose the fourth set 7-5 and win the third and fifth one with 6/1 and 6/0, but hey, I guess even the games are corrupted !
Another unbelievable match was TennisStar
and the player sent by Erdogan Simo Hamdi
ended in 6/0 6/1 6/2. Be aware everyone, TennisStar ( why the hell this name has a double s?) will be a future grand slam winner ( maybe after 30 years )
POLAND from POLAND ( hehehe, you got the joke right ?) won in 5 sets against Nastooo and he's ready for another triple bagel against JiJo in QF, but before that he meets andrey9537
World Number 4, the terrorist Ousamma Hassad
qualified also after an easy straight win 6/0 6/3 6/1 and will play against the magnifique ROGER. Roger should watch his brother's match Federer against Djokovic at US Open 2015 and maybe he'll have a chance to break him once .
There are still some matches to be played, but probably most of them will end in a WO. Before going to the interview, I want to say that the bulgarian internet is so crap
( so garbage). Maybe in Cordoba the Comissioner of Tennis
will find the love of his life ...
I'd like to welcome in the studio, the one and only, the best math teacher in the world, the strongest man on the planet, SCOTT STEINER
- Hello, sir. I'd like you to take a seat and answer me a quick question. Do you think that Khalil Guedria can beat the world number one JiJo ?
- YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL
. BUT YOU LOOK AT JiJo
AND YOU LOOK AT Khalil Guedria
AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER PLAYER YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT JiJo IS A GENETIC FREAK AND HE'S NOT NORMAL! SO KHALIL GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT HIM! AND THEN YOU ADD KURT ANGLE TO THE MIX, HIS CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT AUSTRALIAN OPEN KHALIL GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT JiJo, JiJo GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE KURT ANGLE KNOWS Khalil CAN'T BEAT JiJo AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO Khalil YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS JiJo 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT AUSTRALIAN OPEN. BUT THEN YOU TAKE JiJ0 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF HE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. JiJo GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT AUSTRALIAN OPEN! SENIOR KHALIL?THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT AUSTRALIAN OPEN
I'd like also to give the Sportsmanship award to a very fair play player, who always wins points when it's lagging the hell out. But the reason why he won it, is because he took a medical time-out at 4-3 in 3rd set in Auckland, just to lose 6-4 after. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Sportmanship award goes to SABATINI
That's all for the first round of Australian Open 2020, don't forget guys, the Comissioner of Tennis is always watching you
!. See ya after Round 2