Who will win US Open 2009?

the place to talk about tennis in general, and any other topic you wish
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

who will win us open 2009

Roger Federer
11
58%
Rafael Nadal
1
5%
Andy Murray
4
21%
Novak Djokovic
0
No votes
Andy Roddick
1
5%
LLeyton Hewitt
0
No votes
Robin Soderling
1
5%
Jo Wilfried Tsonga
0
No votes
Fernando Gonzalez
0
No votes
others(mention ur favourites)
1
5%
 
Total votes : 19

Re: Who will win US Open 2009?

Postby Santiago92 » 15 Sep 2009, 19:11

When I saw Gonzalez and Hewitt in the poll, I was to say that why he didn't put Del Potro, but I shut up for laughing now. I did it well :D
User avatar
Santiago92
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 867
Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2008, 18:42
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: Who will win US Open 2009?

Postby Togtdyalttai » 15 Sep 2009, 19:47

kyuuji wrote:Federer was hated by the American peoples..
They maybe didn't want to see Federer winning again and again this tournament, Federer said he was disturb by them..


I definitely hate him. :fear:
#1
2010 Singles: 66-10 (no wo (4))
2010 Doubles: 21-11
2009 Singles: 105-14 (no WO (6))
2009 Doubles: 11-8
Best Results:
'10: W: AO, Miami, Casa, Barca, Rome, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Cincy
'09: W: 13 including Rome, Madrid, RG, Wimby, Cincy, USO
User avatar
Togtdyalttai
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1693
Gaming Since: 05 Sep 2008, 00:06
Location: USA

Re: Who will win US Open 2009?

Postby Richou » 15 Sep 2009, 21:36

Togtdyalttai wrote:
I definitely hate him. :fear:


but you're foolish
User avatar
Richou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1112
Gaming Since: 13 May 2009, 01:07
Location: Scotland

Re: Who will win US Open 2009?

Postby tati cornet » 15 Sep 2009, 21:42

i am like tog, but i don't really like nadal neither :annoyed:
tati cornet
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1143
Gaming Since: 11 Aug 2008, 00:27
Location: france

Re: Who will win US Open 2009?

Postby kyuuji » 15 Sep 2009, 22:01

Togtdyalttai wrote:
I definitely hate him. :fear:



Well I think he was searching a reason because he was loosing :P
Image
2012 Results: 14-9
2011 Results: 28-9 (75.6%)
2010 Results: 40-16 (71.4%)
2009 Results: 60-26 (69.7%)
kyuuji
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1254
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2007, 17:11
Location: France

Re: Who will win US Open 2009?

Postby TTennisfan » 15 Sep 2009, 23:08

Oh another reason why they were booing him
He beat Roddick LOL
RETIRED
Record 09(singles): 28-15 Record 09(doubles): 1-2
Best result (09) :
S.F: Newport,

Record 2008: 44-13
Best result (08):
F:Rome, Roland Garros, Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Shanghai
TTennisfan
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1400
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2007, 04:01
Location: Canada

Re: Who will win US Open 2009?

Postby Tennischampion » 19 Sep 2009, 16:52

Santiago92 wrote:When I saw Gonzalez and Hewitt in the poll, I was to say that why he didn't put Del Potro, but I shut up for laughing now. I did it well :D

Richou wrote:yes, but you have soderling and Gonzalez there too...Delpo was 6th in the world and u didnt have him? common sense man..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Del Potro......i never felt he cud win it becos he never had a grand slam final..well congrats to del potro becos he played well. :applause: :shock: :applause: :shock: ':D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o LLeyton Hewitt(past champion,he played well in wimbledon :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8-)
Robin Soderling(devastating player who ended nadal's great go in roland garros) ':D ':D ':D :annoyed: :annoyed: :lol: :lol:
Fernando Gonzalez(aus open finalist few yrs ago and well known for his fast shots) :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar
Tennischampion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 762
Gaming Since: 31 Jul 2009, 23:43

Re: Who will win US Open 2009?

Postby Richou » 19 Sep 2009, 18:13

ok fine so your saying when federer reached his first wimbledon final you would have been favouring philippoussis because he'd been in a grand slam final before? i think not
User avatar
Richou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1112
Gaming Since: 13 May 2009, 01:07
Location: Scotland

Re: Who will win US Open 2009?

Postby Tennischampion » 20 Sep 2009, 08:56

Richou wrote:ok fine so your saying when federer reached his first wimbledon final you would have been favouring philippoussis because he'd been in a grand slam final before? i think not

Mark Philippoussis was not there in Draw ..common sense man..lol :lol: :P ':D :mrgreen: :annoyed: :twisted: :wink: :whistle:
User avatar
Tennischampion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 762
Gaming Since: 31 Jul 2009, 23:43

Re: Who will win US Open 2009?

Postby Richou » 20 Sep 2009, 20:09

Tennischampion wrote:Mark Philippoussis was not there in Draw ..common sense man..lol :lol: :P ':D :mrgreen: :annoyed: :twisted: :wink: :whistle:


you're an idiot..
Last edited by Richou on 20 Sep 2009, 22:27, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Richou
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1112
Gaming Since: 13 May 2009, 01:07
Location: Scotland

Re: Who will win US Open 2009?

Postby gavbo » 20 Sep 2009, 21:47

you're* :wink: but teja your response makes no sense so I agree with Richou. Your argument means no one will ever win their first slam the first time they are in the final ever. Everyone knows Del Potro is a contender against anyone on a hard court :unsure:

Can my idea please come into effect now :whistle:
Who is gonna be reading my signature?!
User avatar
gavbo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 212
Gaming Since: 22 Oct 2008, 22:45
Location: The best country on earth.

Re: Who will win US Open 2009?

Postby Tennischampion » 21 Sep 2009, 08:13

gavbo wrote:you're* :wink: but teja your response makes no sense so I agree with Richou. Your argument means no one will ever win their first slam the first time they are in the final ever. Everyone knows Del Potro is a contender against anyone on a hardcourt :unsure:

Can my idea please come into effect now :whistle:

I never said"no one will ever win their first slam the first time they are in the final ever" :twisted: :twisted: fool I said"it's hard to EXPECT a win from a new guy who never played in a slam final". so shut up :annoyed: :mrgreen: :lol:
User avatar
Tennischampion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 762
Gaming Since: 31 Jul 2009, 23:43

Re: Who will win US Open 2009?

Postby Tennischampion » 21 Sep 2009, 08:24

Richou wrote:
you're an idiot..

no doubt you're mad :withstupid: :lol: :annoyed:
User avatar
Tennischampion
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 762
Gaming Since: 31 Jul 2009, 23:43

Previous

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests