Reputation : Francesco Dimitrov vs ShoNe

the place to talk about tennis in general, and any other topic you wish
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Reputation : Francesco Dimitrov vs ShoNe

Postby NESXA » 14 May 2015, 14:38

18. Try to lose the match.

EDIT by ManuTOO: cut from viewtopic.php?p=216390#p216390
TOUR MOD (GRAND SLAMS, MASTERS, DAVIS CUP) - SKYPE (SHONEEEEE95)
RANKING: CURRENT (BEST) -----> S: No.8 (No.2) -----> D: N/A (No.1)
User avatar
NESXA
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 713
Gaming Since: 24 Feb 2014, 23:45
Location: Serbia

Re: Reputation : how does it work ?

Postby Francesco Dimitrov » 14 May 2015, 14:48

ShoNe wrote:18. Try to lose the match....

with fairplay and style? yes off course. I ever done. and u? other words after "thanks" and good Match? :wink: :jap:
19.do not use sarcastic comments in a thread where it says not to use sarcastic comments :wink:
Send me PM on this forum because i can see the notification by my Huawei
User avatar
Francesco Dimitrov
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 53
Gaming Since: 18 Feb 2014, 11:14
Location: Italia

Re: Reputation : how does it work ?

Postby NESXA » 14 May 2015, 14:55

First, you wrote: "Don't use sarcastic comment after the match". In this topic I can write what I want, also in game I can write what I want, but IF YOU WIN, chance for bad reputation from your opponent is more then 50%. If you win in long and tough match, you will get bad reputation for sure. You can do what you want in match, if your opponent won't see that, you can't anything. So, if you need good reputation, lose and you will see. ;)
TOUR MOD (GRAND SLAMS, MASTERS, DAVIS CUP) - SKYPE (SHONEEEEE95)
RANKING: CURRENT (BEST) -----> S: No.8 (No.2) -----> D: N/A (No.1)
User avatar
NESXA
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 713
Gaming Since: 24 Feb 2014, 23:45
Location: Serbia

Re: Reputation : how does it work ?

Postby Francesco Dimitrov » 14 May 2015, 15:17

ShoNe wrote:First, you wrote: "Don't use sarcastic comment after the match". In this topic I can write what I want, also in game I can write what I want, but IF YOU WIN, chance for bad reputation from your opponent is more then 50%. If you win in long and tough match, you will get bad reputation for sure. You can do what you want in match, if your opponent won't see that, you can't anything. So, if you need good reputation, lose and you will see. ;)

1)This is false because i lost many match with johnnybegoode(or marck chan or other or quasar on grass)in a several close match(for me,for him i dont know),and i tell him that he is very great person and very respect him style;the same happen with other opponent that fortunally didnt play this tournament because i love when u play for fun and not when u play for win a match;but now everywhere i see many opponent that use this tatics,fortunally on ITST that can be happen,but not only because there is no previews but especiallly because the skills dont permitted to do that;i dont reply about monster like HV or Nadalesque or Fzppp or Sexyverdasco,an other level so,i dont never tryed because there is too difference but when the difference is only tatics that i dont appreciated sorry but explain my reason after the match sometimes without giving the bad rep because i asked my opponent the reason to do that and sometimes not because he ever used only slice court to play and its douesnt important if u serve a 220 or try to hit a winner at 160 km the ball comeback everytime everymoment. i can accept this in a clay court but in grass court or in hard indoor court sorry but is very frustrating and not reality.
2)In a match u can do whateever u want that's right but in a match there is 2 opponent and all togheter want to play with the same chance and witht the same fun during the match;so if your opponent didnt like your style he didnt play with u and u will play alone before or later....and u will costrict to do a double/triple account to play with an other one.
3)Its doesnt importnat if give me bad or good reputation,the important is that when i finished that match i want to tell at my opponent that he play very great with an incredible volley,or incredible shot.,or incredible service,or in incredbile defense....sliceloob It does not appear in any type of thyse style.
Many times can be happen that during a close match i lost for one point but when my opponent is better i tell him ever....also if he play with previews and me not :wink:
4)I dont understand why u replicate at my post....in theory it wanst reported to u but only to the players that abuse that......with u i never played in a single match so i can tell u anithink but if u use it im very disappointing,u play great serve and volley and its a very shame.
See u.
Send me PM on this forum because i can see the notification by my Huawei
User avatar
Francesco Dimitrov
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 53
Gaming Since: 18 Feb 2014, 11:14
Location: Italia

Re: Reputation : how does it work ?

Postby NESXA » 14 May 2015, 15:59

Ok, I really don't have time to explain you what bad peoples do. You have problem with reputation even when you use your rules, then what is the problem? I don't need your answer.
TOUR MOD (GRAND SLAMS, MASTERS, DAVIS CUP) - SKYPE (SHONEEEEE95)
RANKING: CURRENT (BEST) -----> S: No.8 (No.2) -----> D: N/A (No.1)
User avatar
NESXA
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 713
Gaming Since: 24 Feb 2014, 23:45
Location: Serbia

Re: Reputation : how does it work ?

Postby Francesco Dimitrov » 14 May 2015, 16:08

ShoNe wrote:Ok, I really don't have time to explain you what bad peoples do. You have problem with reputation even when you use your rules, then what is the problem? I don't need your answer.

Shone dont worry,u dont need to give any answer because u are a child,that's it. I dont have any problem with reputation but i think u have many problem with the people in general if u didnt reply with a construction answer,probably im a little advantage because i have more years then u but in this case is not the age to make the difference but the education,nothing more.
Do not reply again if you dont have nothing to say.
Send me PM on this forum because i can see the notification by my Huawei
User avatar
Francesco Dimitrov
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 53
Gaming Since: 18 Feb 2014, 11:14
Location: Italia

Re: Reputation : how does it work ?

Postby NESXA » 14 May 2015, 16:16

I have 20 years, but If you have more years, it doesn't mean that you are elder. I just wanted to say you WHO CARE ABOUT YOUR BEHAVIOR, but I wanted to do that with better words. But you can't understand, so I think you can understand now because you aren't child. You are smart person who only don't understand why players give bad reputation.
TOUR MOD (GRAND SLAMS, MASTERS, DAVIS CUP) - SKYPE (SHONEEEEE95)
RANKING: CURRENT (BEST) -----> S: No.8 (No.2) -----> D: N/A (No.1)
User avatar
NESXA
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 713
Gaming Since: 24 Feb 2014, 23:45
Location: Serbia

Re: Reputation : how does it work ?

Postby Francesco Dimitrov » 14 May 2015, 16:33

ShoNe wrote:I have 20 years, but If you have more years, it doesn't mean that you are elder. I just wanted to say you WHO CARE ABOUT YOUR BEHAVIOR, but I wanted to do that with better words. But you can't understand, so I think you can understand now because you aren't child. You are smart person who only don't understand why players give bad reputation.

if u dont care about my behavior why u continue to reply at my post? nobody force u to answer...20 years?Congratulations,you show less then 15...about arguments and attitude.
Send me PM on this forum because i can see the notification by my Huawei
User avatar
Francesco Dimitrov
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 53
Gaming Since: 18 Feb 2014, 11:14
Location: Italia

Re: Reputation : how does it work ?

Postby NESXA » 14 May 2015, 17:13

I want to help you. You don't know what is the problem. You think that all players must play as you want and give you good reputation. And if someone give you bad reputation, you will kill him. He can chose. I want to tell you that you can do what you want, if player don't like you, he will give you bad reputation. And you can't do anything, you can only cry or stop play with that player. But obviously you won't understand that. I don't like reputation, like you, but what I can do? I won't cry for sure if someone give me bad reputation. Anyway, you didn't open this topic, so if you can answer to ProdigyXP, I also can, and what you will do?

Manutoo wrote good things: topic8-21743.php#p215007 but you can see "etc" on the end.

Bonus advice: If you want to get good reputation, play with YoYoHo or Al Bundy. I am sure they will give you good reputation. And they are good players. Or play with your friends and they will give you good reputation (maybe).

PS: I don't know, if you are smarter or elder, why you afraid to read my opinion. Why you want to argue? :O You could just say: I can't agree with you and OK. This is your opinion.
TOUR MOD (GRAND SLAMS, MASTERS, DAVIS CUP) - SKYPE (SHONEEEEE95)
RANKING: CURRENT (BEST) -----> S: No.8 (No.2) -----> D: N/A (No.1)
User avatar
NESXA
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 713
Gaming Since: 24 Feb 2014, 23:45
Location: Serbia

Re: Reputation : how does it work ?

Postby Francesco Dimitrov » 14 May 2015, 19:05

I want to help you. You don't know what is the problem. You think that all players must play as you want and give you good reputation. And if someone give you bad reputation, you will kill him. He can chose. I want to tell you that you can do what you want, if player don't like you, he will give you bad reputation. And you can't do anything, you can only cry or stop play with that player. But obviously you won't understand that. I don't like reputation, like you, but what I can do? I won't cry for sure if someone give me bad reputation. Anyway, you didn't open this topic, so if you can answer to ProdigyXP, I also can, and what you will do?

I never told u that the players must play as me or whatever i said,i only told u/him(prodijy) the reason that many players abuse or make bad reputation;so this is only a opinion(IMHO) and i explain my opinion about quote and reply of Djarvik post and not Manuto.
I never cry especially for a game and everyone who can do whatever they want,we perfect agree for this except for the way in which it has been said.

Manutoo wrote good things: topic8-21743.php#p215007 but you can see "etc" on the end.

i reply to Djarvik not to Manutoo,read better next time.

Bonus advice: If you want to get good reputation, play with YoYoHo or Al Bundy. I am sure they will give you good reputation. And they are good players. Or play with your friends and they will give you good reputation (maybe).

Yes Yoyoho and All bundy is good guy and i play manytimes with them but sorry if i tell u but i dont need your advice about the people i must to play :wink: ; rather concerned about the tournament because it's the only thing that interests you and the titles put in signature although I think you have to improve a lot on your attitude and not your level of play.

PS: I don't know, if you are smarter or elder, why you afraid to read my opinion. Why you want to argue? :O You could just say: I can't agree with you and OK. This is your opinion.

Nah dont worry,im not afraid about your argument especially about people that use a keyboard to write what ever he want and say that dont have a time to spend the time to tell me the dont have a time to explain that.
Good luck for Grand Slam.
Send me PM on this forum because i can see the notification by my Huawei
User avatar
Francesco Dimitrov
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 53
Gaming Since: 18 Feb 2014, 11:14
Location: Italia

Re: Reputation : how does it work ?

Postby NESXA » 14 May 2015, 19:49

I didn't say that you reply to Manutoo. Manutoo answered you and you are still confused. My advice is bonus, because I like players like you. I wrote something (titles) in signature because I created account to play tournaments, and that titles are from tournaments, if you can understand. But if you are jealous on my titles, I can't help you, maybe I can train you, but I am not sure can you win challenger at least. Anyway I won't speak about your play because I don't know how you play. I think you are great because all players give you bad reputation. It's very sad. Maybe you are just nervous, but please relax. What you use to write? I use keybouard. Maybe you can write with joystick. Never mind, thanks for wishes.

And, Beast told you that your reputation don't depend only on you. I said that you can be fair in match and you can do what you want in match (good things), but if someone doesn't like you, he will give you bad reputation. Somone can like you if you are not good, but also someone can hate you if you are too good for him, and Beast is right, but I am not right? Obviously, your problem isn't reputation, it's me. Sorry, I won't disturb you anymore. I won't make you more nervous. Goodbye and please don't follow me anymore. I don't have luck in last time and I didn't know why, but now I know. Please.
TOUR MOD (GRAND SLAMS, MASTERS, DAVIS CUP) - SKYPE (SHONEEEEE95)
RANKING: CURRENT (BEST) -----> S: No.8 (No.2) -----> D: N/A (No.1)
User avatar
NESXA
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 713
Gaming Since: 24 Feb 2014, 23:45
Location: Serbia

Re: Reputation : how does it work ?

Postby Francesco Dimitrov » 14 May 2015, 20:45

I didn't say that you reply to Manutoo. Manutoo answered you and you are still confused.
Manutoo didnt aswer me,maybe your problem is english,but anyway u have time to learn,u still go to school?

My advice is bonus, because I like players like you. I wrote something (titles) in signature because I created account to play tournaments, and that titles are from tournaments, if you can understand. But if you are jealous on my titles, I can't help you, maybe I can train you, but I am not sure can you win challenger at least. Anyway I won't speak about your play because I don't know how you play. I think you are great because all players give you bad reputation. It's very sad. Maybe you are just nervous, but please relax. What you use to write? I use keybouard. Maybe you can write with joystick. Never mind, thanks for wishes.

Jelous about what?But are u seriosly?Get a life shone and get out sometimes(no get out of your mind but get out of your home sorry if i make a point but in all this thread u reflect the first and not the second :D );for the future job interviews as curriculum u cant will use it rankning of tennis elbow;u know that?No?!im sorry if i tell u but probably u are more confused then me....especially of real life.
I think that discussione can be finished like that but if u have others words of wisdom and u want to continue to make a bad impression use the pm because i didnt want to dicuss other time with u in this thread.
Send me PM on this forum because i can see the notification by my Huawei
User avatar
Francesco Dimitrov
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 53
Gaming Since: 18 Feb 2014, 11:14
Location: Italia

Re: Reputation : how does it work ?

Postby NESXA » 14 May 2015, 21:03

I don't know who care about your problems, why you spam forum with that? It's very bad if you think that is right and if you think that nobody can reply you because you like to be right.
TOUR MOD (GRAND SLAMS, MASTERS, DAVIS CUP) - SKYPE (SHONEEEEE95)
RANKING: CURRENT (BEST) -----> S: No.8 (No.2) -----> D: N/A (No.1)
User avatar
NESXA
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 713
Gaming Since: 24 Feb 2014, 23:45
Location: Serbia

Re: Reputation : Francesco Dimitrov vs ShoNe

Postby manutoo » 15 May 2015, 07:59

ShoNe,
it seems you think that Francesco Dimitrov complained about getting bad reputation, but actually, he didn't... :fear:
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 14850
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France


Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests