Tennis Elbow Awards

the place to talk about tennis in general, and any other topic you wish
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: Tennis Elbow Awards (USER OF FEBRUARY!)

Postby antimouse » 09 Mar 2014, 20:30

ComeonANDY!! wrote:And who is Manuparody?... manuparody: 3.03% :shock:


LOL!!!
Never heard before as well!
Had to look in the forum, his last post was on September 2013.
topic29-12596.php
My courts here: topic29-15848.php
antimouse
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 527
Gaming Since: 06 Sep 2013, 01:05

Re: Tennis Elbow Awards (USER OF FEBRUARY!)

Postby megyaem » 09 Mar 2014, 21:16

ComeonANDY!! wrote:Phucnguyen,wasn't active in Modding either but he still finished 5th....5.phucnguyen0209: 9,09% :scratch:

someone told me that phucnguyen isnt active,but he update is mod every month :thinking:

ComeonANDY!! wrote:And who is Manuparody?... manuparody: 3.03% :shock:

I m waiting for this answer too ':D

Nigogu wrote:megyaem30 & ComeonANDY!!,
I did that before :!: Remember the awards i did on April last year :?: I choosed the users by myself, and you both were from the ones that requested a poll, so don't come to complain :spank:

really?refresh my mind :)
for help and support animations go here :
http://megyaemanimste.blogspot.com.ar/
User avatar
megyaem
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2280
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 22:15
Location: Corrientes,Argentina

Re: Tennis Elbow Awards (USER OF FEBRUARY!)

Postby megyaem » 09 Mar 2014, 21:23

antimouse wrote:LOL!!!
Never heard before as well!
Had to look in the forum, his last post was on September 2013.
topic29-12596.php

So, he was between the candidates for user of the month in February 2014...
Image
for help and support animations go here :
http://megyaemanimste.blogspot.com.ar/
User avatar
megyaem
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2280
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 22:15
Location: Corrientes,Argentina

Re: Tennis Elbow Awards (USER OF FEBRUARY!)

Postby Nigogu » 23 Mar 2014, 04:38

Everyone,
Tomorrow i'll open the poll of the March user of the month, stay tuned :cool:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Tennis Elbow Awards (USER OF FEBRUARY!)

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 23 Mar 2014, 07:04

I'm just here :lol:
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: Tennis Elbow Awards (USER OF FEBRUARY!)

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 23 Mar 2014, 13:16

Nigogu wrote:Everyone,
Tomorrow i'll open the poll of the March user of the month, stay tuned :cool:


Either Manuparody or Federermuslim,will Win this Month.. :10:
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Tennis Elbow Awards (USER OF FEBRUARY!)

Postby FedererFilip » 23 Mar 2014, 15:24

Hhahaah :)
DOWNLOAD MY OUTFITS ---> topic29-16615.php
User avatar
FedererFilip
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1025
Gaming Since: 14 Jul 2013, 14:48

Re: Tennis Elbow Awards (VOTE FOR THE MARCH WINNER!)

Postby Nigogu » 23 Mar 2014, 21:07

Poll of the March/14 User of the month is now open (until April 5th) :cool:
Please vote here :arrow: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VDHT79D

Kind Regards,
Nigogu :jap:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Tennis Elbow Awards (USER OF FEBRUARY!)

Postby megyaem » 23 Mar 2014, 21:12

ComeonANDY!! wrote:Either Manuparody or Federermuslim,will Win this Month.. :10:

yes,just what we need here :eek:
for help and support animations go here :
http://megyaemanimste.blogspot.com.ar/
User avatar
megyaem
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2280
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 22:15
Location: Corrientes,Argentina

Re: Tennis Elbow Awards (VOTE FOR THE MARCH WINNER!)

Postby megyaem » 23 Mar 2014, 21:13

Nigogu wrote:Poll of the March/14 User of the month is now open (until April 5th) :cool:
Please vote here :arrow: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VDHT79D

Kind Regards,
Nigogu :jap:

this month is hard to choose.. cause theres no one who do something new :fear:
for help and support animations go here :
http://megyaemanimste.blogspot.com.ar/
User avatar
megyaem
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2280
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 22:15
Location: Corrientes,Argentina

Re: Tennis Elbow Awards (VOTE FOR THE MARCH WINNER!)

Postby Nigogu » 02 Apr 2014, 17:36

Exciting final 3 days of voting of the march user of the month. A new patch, some new mods, sincerely, i don't know who is going to win.. :)
If you havent voted VOTE HERE :!:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Tennis Elbow Awards (USER OF FEBRUARY!)

Postby miharu0607 » 02 Apr 2014, 17:54

megyaem30 wrote:yes, so true, but this guys cares about that? NO! they just wanna stuff for Federer or Nadal, they dont care for the big work that guys like miharu do for the game,and they came later to say: thanks for makin the game so amazing...come on guys, the game or the stuff for Federer or the other guys? man.... :roll:




For real I do not care ;) As I am making stuff mostly for myself ;) So I don't mind not getting a single vote ;)
I am happy when ComeOnAndy says that all the things i have added work brilliant, and I was happy as well when Peter was getting overjoyed with those new hairstyles ;)

And I have to agree with you - many of the users of Tennis Elbow are even not tennis fans, they are just fans of Federer, mostly deluded, mostly caring only about having 140 outfits of him, his face, his animations, his boring "come on", and they do not mind when they are facing a player from China and he is black, or someone ranked below top20 ;)
I seriously expect, one i release my mod, that half of the questions will be "why there are just five outfits for federer?", "why he is not the best always?", and why there are so many faces - just Federer's one would be enough.
Just take a look at all those nicknames here - we have how many "Federers" ;)
And the best thing about it - they are mostly coming from countries without big tennis traditions, so they are his fans just because of his successes, not because they feel happy of the way he plays or personality... When I was in their age, Safin's attitude was way more attractive, and those silly arguments about class... They haven't seen Santoro playing, or Corretja ;)
TURSUNOV KUBOT JANOWICZ SAFIN KLIZAN CORRETJA PRZYSIĘŻNY MAHUT TSONGA - MY ATP HEROES.
Mods made by me - topic29-11393.php#p128957
miharu0607
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1294
Gaming Since: 30 Mar 2013, 22:59
Location: Munich

Re: Tennis Elbow Awards (USER OF FEBRUARY!)

Postby Nigogu » 02 Apr 2014, 18:26

miharu0607 wrote:many of the users of Tennis Elbow are even not tennis fans, they are just fans of Federer, mostly deluded, mostly caring only about having 140 outfits of him, his face, his animations, his boring "come on", and they do not mind when they are facing a player from China and he is black, or someone ranked below top20 ;) I seriously expect, one i release my mod, that half of the questions will be "why there are just five outfits for federer?", "why he is not the best always?", and why there are so many faces - just Federer's one would be enough. Just take a look at all those nicknames here - we have how many "Federers" ;) And the best thing about it - they are mostly coming from countries without big tennis traditions, so they are his fans just because of his successes, not because they feel happy of the way he plays or personality... When I was in their age, Safin's attitude was way more attractive, and those silly arguments about class... They haven't seen Santoro playing, or Corretja ;)

I'm a tennis fan, i support Federer just for his attitude, but i'm not a fanboy, i'm a fanboy of my countryman(s) Alejandro Falla (& Gonzalez) (I don't like Giraldo), i remember back then Wimbledon 2010 & London 2012 Federer matches against Falla, he played with the heart and forced last set, even being 2 points away to beat Roger.
Anyway, the true is there are fanboys that will overrate players and want everything of the player in the game, even if they don't play with the mods, they want the sweaty-dirty underwear of his idol :!: You can't do something with that, if you go to a Basketball forum, they will overrate Lebron, if you go to a Football forum, they will overrate Messi, and you'll find a lot of nicknames with that guys. I don't know who is Corretja, but i know Santoro, he was called with Coria ''Los Magos'', they don't care about the result of the match, they will play for fun, and that is the real meaning of the GAME of tennis. If you were an active member of the forum some months ago, i had Bahrami, Monfils & Santoro avatars, they deserve it, actually i requested that faces to Sam in his old Faces topic.

Anyway, i know i'm very inmature and you may not care about my opinion..... but i have an opinion, even being a kid, i have one.

Kind regards,
(The most spammer, un-useful & with more digestic problems of this forum (for you)) Nigogu.
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: Tennis Elbow Awards (USER OF FEBRUARY!)

Postby megyaem » 02 Apr 2014, 20:44

miharu0607 wrote:For real I do not care ;) As I am making stuff mostly for myself ;) So I don't mind not getting a single vote ;)
I am happy when ComeOnAndy says that all the things i have added work brilliant, and I was happy as well when Peter was getting overjoyed with those new hairstyles ;)

And I have to agree with you - many of the users of Tennis Elbow are even not tennis fans, they are just fans of Federer, mostly deluded, mostly caring only about having 140 outfits of him, his face, his animations, his boring "come on", and they do not mind when they are facing a player from China and he is black, or someone ranked below top20 ;)
I seriously expect, one i release my mod, that half of the questions will be "why there are just five outfits for federer?", "why he is not the best always?", and why there are so many faces - just Federer's one would be enough.
Just take a look at all those nicknames here - we have how many "Federers" ;)
And the best thing about it - they are mostly coming from countries without big tennis traditions, so they are his fans just because of his successes, not because they feel happy of the way he plays or personality... When I was in their age, Safin's attitude was way more attractive, and those silly arguments about class... They haven't seen Santoro playing, or Corretja ;)


no arguments against this :wink:
maybe someone could do a patch called: "Tennis Elbow: Federer Edition" for this guys, who content:
Federer's oufits: from 2002-2013
World tour: Just tournaments that Federer won along the years: ITF,Challengers,ATP250, 500 & 1000, GS (1999/2013)
20 Federers faces: 1 for each year he play; beard, no beard,with acne or without.
25 hairstyles: blonde, long, short.
I dont know what more :roll:
for help and support animations go here :
http://megyaemanimste.blogspot.com.ar/
User avatar
megyaem
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2280
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 22:15
Location: Corrientes,Argentina

Re: Tennis Elbow Awards (USER OF FEBRUARY!)

Postby miharu0607 » 05 Apr 2014, 12:04

megyaem30 wrote:
no arguments against this :wink:
maybe someone could do a patch called: "Tennis Elbow: Federer Edition" for this guys, who content:
Federer's oufits: from 2002-2013
World tour: Just tournaments that Federer won along the years: ITF,Challengers,ATP250, 500 & 1000, GS (1999/2013)
20 Federers faces: 1 for each year he play; beard, no beard,with acne or without.
25 hairstyles: blonde, long, short.
I dont know what more :roll:


Players.ini made up of 100 Roger Federer's cause noone else is worthy to face Roger Federer himself xD
His pink shoes, his golden bag should be included as well. Also Mirka to play mixed doubles. And maybe Tommy Haas and Goffin, as Haas is the old-diva best ATP friend and Goffin is his biggest fan-girl.
TURSUNOV KUBOT JANOWICZ SAFIN KLIZAN CORRETJA PRZYSIĘŻNY MAHUT TSONGA - MY ATP HEROES.
Mods made by me - topic29-11393.php#p128957
miharu0607
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1294
Gaming Since: 30 Mar 2013, 22:59
Location: Munich

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests