Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

3dEngine ShowBounceMark Dynamic Clay

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

3dEngine ShowBounceMark Dynamic Clay

Postby Nicky Gi. » 04 Oct 2026, 19:54

Hello Manu, with ShowBounceMark set at 0, the ball mark on clay does not appear when dynamic clay is set to on.

The reason I disabled the ball mark in the first place, was the black shadow of the ball that was staying in the court for 1 second after the ball touched the ground.

I don’t want this to appear, but I want the ball mark to be shown on clay.

What can we do for this?
Nicky Gi.
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 154
Gaming Since: 22 Nov 2025, 16:37

Re: 3dEngine ShowBounceMark Dynamic Clay

Postby Keil » 04 Oct 2026, 20:06

I've explained it in my topic called "Ball Mark" inside Modding - TE4
Keil
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 30
Gaming Since: 22 Aug 2025, 15:26
Location: Spain 🇪🇸

Re: 3dEngine ShowBounceMark Dynamic Clay

Postby Nicky Gi. » 04 Oct 2026, 23:21

I am on PlayStation so I can’t do that.
Nicky Gi.
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 154
Gaming Since: 22 Nov 2025, 16:37

Re: 3dEngine ShowBounceMark Dynamic Clay

Postby manutoo » 05 Oct 2026, 06:34

@Nicky Gi.,
I changed that for the next update (but it may come in a long time).
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21379
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: 3dEngine ShowBounceMark Dynamic Clay

Postby Nicky Gi. » 05 Oct 2026, 18:36

There is no other way to make this black mark transparent? I have to wait weeks now? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Edit : No worries I found out how, by downloading the Darker Ball Shadow mod and erasing the two dark dots. I made a private mod for this. 😁😁😁

Edit 2 : I actually made a public mod called “Ball Bounce Mark Removal” and it does just this. Problem solved for everyone now!
Nicky Gi.
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 154
Gaming Since: 22 Nov 2025, 16:37


Return to Tennis Elbow 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 6 guests