Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

Thank you Manu!

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Thank you Manu!

Postby blinkiscool » 02 Oct 2026, 06:51

Normally, everyone on this forum is listing a feature they wish to see in the game or an issue they’ve had, which I know is one of the main purposes of a forum.

But I think we should all take a moment to appreciate Manu and this gem of a game, TE4.

Thank you, Manu, for continuing to grow this game and for being so tolerant of people’s criticism and never-ending complaints. To make a game of this quality, one that dominates pretty much every other tennis game when it comes to realism, is already impressive. But to do it as a solo developer is honestly insane.

We’ve all watched this game grow and evolve over time, and we can only thank you for all of the hard work you’ve put into it. Having a developer who actively listens to his community and has continued doing so consistently for such a long time is something we should all really appreciate.

TE4 has become something really special, and that is because of the time, effort, and passion you’ve put into it.

Thank you, Manu, for all your hard work and time!
blinkiscool
Guest
 

Re: Thank you Manu!

Postby Jirafalox » 02 Oct 2026, 12:06

Manu is the goat developer
Former World number 1 in Official Tour. Retired.
Australian Open 26'
Wimbledon 26
Word Tour Finals 25'
Paris 24', 25' Shanghai 25' Toronto 25' Miami 25'
A bunch of 500s and 250s :wink:
User avatar
Jirafalox
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 227
Gaming Since: 13 Mar 2024, 02:06
Location: Chile

Re: Thank you Manu!

Postby RulazoAP » 02 Oct 2026, 16:29

So grateful for what you have done!
RulazoAP
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 32
Gaming Since: 26 Apr 2018, 01:44

Re: Thank you Manu!

Postby manutoo » 03 Oct 2026, 06:03

Thanks for the praise. :jap:

The Tennis Elbow series would never have reached that state without the feedback of thousands of players.

And the cheers in hard times have been really helpful too. :yes:
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21379
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Thank you Manu!

Postby polakis » 03 Oct 2026, 08:02

The best tennis game ever by far! I cant imagine how the game would be with better graphics...

I wonder why you wont sell the game mechanism to a big company and make millions…
polakis
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 264
Gaming Since: 23 Mar 2015, 15:18

Re: Thank you Manu!

Postby Robertoleal25_ » 03 Oct 2026, 09:37

polakis wrote:The best tennis game ever by far! I cant imagine how the game would be with better graphics...

I wonder why you wont sell the game mechanism to a big company and make millions…


What control over the game's direction would Manu have if he sold it to a big company? How would he know they wouldn't somehow screw it up?
Honestly, I hope this NEVER happens! I'm perfectly fine with the graphics we have, knowing that the game will always remain a true tennis simulator and, most importantly, that it's in the right hands. ;)
Robertoleal25_
Guest
 

Re: Thank you Manu!

Postby fabos » 03 Oct 2026, 14:19

Hi manutoo

Te4 is goat of tennis sim
Atp should contact you
Too pity
User avatar
fabos
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 438
Gaming Since: 02 Dec 2011, 19:53

Re: Thank you Manu!

Postby Actarus69 » 04 Oct 2026, 12:49

I’d also like to join in thanking Manu. I played TE 2013 for I don't know how many years, and now I'm playing TE4.

Another thing I'm grateful for is that it's available for Linux; otherwise, I would have had to use Proton.
Italy winner of the 2023, 2024, and 2025 Davis Cup. Thanks guys!
Actarus69
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 115
Gaming Since: 03 Jun 2013, 16:09
Location: Italy

Re: Thank you Manu!

Postby charlie lulu » 05 Oct 2026, 11:02

Manutoo has rekindled my love for sports games; no tennis game had ever satisfied me until Tennis Elbow! I gave up on football games because of their mediocrity, so I stopped playing any sports games, being an offline player only. Online games have killed the simulation aspect... Tennis Elbow 4 reminds me of the old PES games from the 2000s: a realistic, simulation-oriented game that's above all fun to play. It's not easy to have fun when a game is demanding, and yet this one manages it!! I'm enjoying the ball physics and the depth of gameplay; no two matches are alike. The AI ​​is top-notch and sometimes even surprising. For example, just yesterday I hit a drop shot to the AI ​​on the opposite side, and it intercepted it with a cross-court drop shot that left me standing still, complete with the muffled sound of the drop shots, just like in real life. It's incredibly realistic... and I've never seen anything like it from the competition. A huge thank you for everything you do to develop the game and for your perfectionism... I have only one wish: that this game continues to exist and I hope it will be compatible with the PS6 in the future! You're the GOAT, thank you for everything! :D
charlie lulu
Guest
 


Return to Tennis Elbow 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 6 guests