Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

Lost my license key

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Lost my license key

Postby FriedlandH » 29 Sep 2026, 23:05

Hi Manutoo
I need a new license for Tennis Elbow 4. My email address is [xxx]@yahoo.com
Thank you
FriedlandH
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 121
Gaming Since: 28 Jul 2016, 18:53

Re: Lost my license key

Postby manutoo » 30 Sep 2026, 05:47

Hello,

I answered you by email.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21379
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France


Return to Tennis Elbow 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 6 guests