Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

Some features I wanna see in 1.0c

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Some features I wanna see in 1.0c

Postby Nicky Gi. » 29 Sep 2026, 11:51

I know that 1.0c is still a long way off and may not arrive for another year or two, if ever, but these are some features I’d love to see added:

1. Ball boys tracking the ball with their heads as it moves around the court.
2. Multiple saved outfits in World Tour. Being able to save 4 or 5 complete outfits for your player would mean you wouldn’t have to manually change every piece of clothing each time. You could simply switch the entire outfit with one click.
3. Dynamic net physics, so the net moves slightly and realistically when the ball touches it.
4. Drive volleys.
5. Hawkeye.

That’s it. I think these additions would improve the game a lot and make it feel even more realistic.

I know you’ve said that you don’t plan to add any major new features, so this is mostly just wishful thinking.

I think 1, 2, are relatively realistic and achievable, while 3, 4 and 5 would probably be much more difficult to implement and would take more time.

Thanks, you don’t have to reply to this, I am just leaving it here. :)
Nicky Gi.
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 154
Gaming Since: 22 Nov 2025, 16:37

Re: Some features I wanna see in 1.0c

Postby lewisrambles » 29 Sep 2026, 22:20

In reply to Nicky, I really think 2, 3 and 4 would help evolve the game MASSIVELY and future proof it for years to come. Understand it's not as easy as it is to write, but would love to see them changes come to TE4.
lewisrambles
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 20
Gaming Since: 26 Nov 2024, 22:56
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Some features I wanna see in 1.0c

Postby Guest » 04 Oct 2026, 23:23

Why on earth would you want Hawkeye?! It's electronic line calling, we don't need hawkeye!!!!
Guest
Guest
 

Re: Some features I wanna see in 1.0c

Postby Nicky Gi. » 05 Oct 2026, 00:09

Yeah, you are probably right but sometimes you need to see how close the call was. Maybe a feature where the camera zooms to the ball mark. Not Hawkeye necessarily in the sense that you challenge the call.
Nicky Gi.
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 154
Gaming Since: 22 Nov 2025, 16:37


Return to Tennis Elbow 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 6 guests