Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

Davis cup surface

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Davis cup surface

Postby Srikanth » 24 Sep 2026, 07:53

Hello, how is the surface assigned to Davis cup events? I do not see in the option of “Surface = “ or “Stadium = “ in the tour.ini file. Also the United Cup logo is coming in the Davis cup event instead of Davis cup. Is there any to assign surfaces to Davis cup through Mods or to know what surface or stadium is assigned? Thanks!!
Srikanth
Guest
 

Re: Davis cup surface

Postby Srikanth » 24 Sep 2026, 09:18

This is what I have in my mod. So which Surface/Stadium does it pick up if nothing is specified. Am i doing anything wrong here? Thanks!!

[Tournament066_DavisCupSF]
Name = Davis Cup Round 3
DavisRound = 3
DrawSingle = 2
DrawDouble = 2
Category = 16
Country = AT
Week = 28
YearPeriod = 2000
CustomHud = HUD_DavisCup
Custom3dObj = DavisCup
StadiumTexPath = DavisCupTextures
StadiumMatPath = DavisCupMaterials
Family = DavisCup
IntroName = Country Cup
Srikanth
Guest
 

Re: Davis cup surface

Postby manutoo » 25 Sep 2026, 06:06

Hello,

1) the surface selection depends on the topspin of the selected players, and it's mostly randomized except for a high topspin team, which usually chose clay.

2) Logo & scoreboards are from Mods.

3) The game tries to find a stadium from a big tournament in the hosting country.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21379
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: Davis cup surface

Postby Srikanth » 25 Sep 2026, 06:33

Thanks!! So I cannot specify a stadium for Davis Cup then? I am trying to create to my own tour.ini and having issues with Davis cup. It automatically selected United Cup as the stadium and I am getting united cup logo and ads instead of Davis cup in the game. How do I get the correct logo and Mods. I am using my mod on top of XKT. This is what I have in my mod.

DavisRound = 3
DrawSingle = 2
DrawDouble = 2
Category = 16
Country = AT
Week = 28
YearPeriod = 2000
CustomHud = HUD_DavisCup
Custom3dObj = DavisCup
StadiumTexPath = DavisCupTextures
StadiumMatPath = DavisCupMaterials
Family = DavisCup
IntroName = Country Cup
Srikanth
Guest
 

Re: Davis cup surface

Postby manutoo » 26 Sep 2026, 07:57

United Cup & logos are part of a Mod, I cannot help you with that.

You can specify the Stadium for the Country Cup in the Tour.ini, but it'll be used only if no good matches are found.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21379
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France


Return to Tennis Elbow 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 6 guests