Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

Match logs on consoles

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Match logs on consoles

Postby javilupsi » 23 Sep 2026, 19:09

Hi Manu!

Would it be possible to add something to the game to make it possible to obtain the match logs on the consoles version?

I was thinking of getting the saved data file of the game from my ps5 and try to decrypt it, to see if I could get anything from there, but I am not so possitive that it will work anyways...

Would it be viable to maybe add a function to get that data and send it by mail or something like that?

Thanks!
User avatar
javilupsi
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 36
Gaming Since: 03 Feb 2026, 20:41
Location: Spain 🇪🇸

Re: Match logs on consoles

Postby manutoo » 24 Sep 2026, 05:53

Hello,

the match log isn't saved on consoles : it takes up space, cannot be deleted by the user, and it's not possible to display it.

I won't get into changing that.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21379
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France


Return to Tennis Elbow 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 5 guests