Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

Level of oposing player not visible when TEM2 is activated

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Level of oposing player not visible when TEM2 is activated

Postby nico » 12 Sep 2026, 16:16

Hello, I recently bought TEM2 and I activated it inside TE4, I have a existing career where I use the player always, but I can't see the skill level of the other player when TEM2 is activated (I change the difficulty depending on that level, for example against a player that is 2300 or more I play in master 10, but if another player is between 2000-2300 I play in the next difficulty).

If it's not possible to see it with TEM2 activated, do you have some tips relating to difficulty? How can I keep one as base without winning easily against worse players or losing by a lot to better ones?
nico
Guest
 

Re: Level of oposing player not visible when TEM2 is activat

Postby manutoo » 13 Sep 2026, 05:50

Hello,

you should see your opponent on the bottom left of the Match Presentation screen, just above the H2H, as usual.

If not, then I guess you might have installed a Mod that is messing up something... :fear:

Try to report the issue to its author.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21379
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France


Return to Tennis Elbow 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 6 guests