Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

Comments about latest additions in TE4 version 1.0b

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: Comments about latest additions in TE4 version 1.0b

Postby manutoo » 05 Oct 2026, 06:51

polakis,
then it means you have some Mods that need to be updated by their author.


Gusbaldo,
if I'm not mistaken, TopSpin 2k25 doesn't have foot traces at all, and I just looked at TieBreak : it has weird footstep traces, with a few spare sliding traces, also weird... So I guess the concurrence wasn't that high... ':D
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21379
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Previous

Return to Tennis Elbow 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 5 guests