General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults
by chuckyfakeiro » 23 Jul 2026, 02:28
I wanted to know how I can request an animation of the former Brazilian tennis player Fernando Meligeni?
-
chuckyfakeiro
- tennis curious
-
- Messages: 1
- Gaming Since: 23 Jul 2026, 02:24
by manutoo » 23 Jul 2026, 05:21
Hello,
I'm not sure but I don't think any of the Anim Modders take request ; at least, they don't do it on the forum...

ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==
>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
-

manutoo
- Game Author
-
- Messages: 21379
- Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
- Location: France
Return to Tennis Elbow 4
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], ClaudeBot, SemRush [Bot] and 5 guests