Do Not Click On The Honey Pot !

changing ends

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

changing ends

Postby pluigh » 13 Jul 2026, 09:39

Hello, I love the game. Would it be technically possible to implement the players sitting in their chairs during changeovers (odd-numbered games), accompanied by upbeat music, just like in real life? That would further enhance the immersion. Thanks for the reply.
pluigh
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 52
Gaming Since: 05 Feb 2023, 11:04

Re: changing ends

Postby manutoo » 14 Jul 2026, 06:28

Hello,

everything is technically possible, but as I don't have time & energy for the game now (except for bug fixes and very small features), I won't do that... :fear:
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 21379
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: changing ends

Postby pluigh » 14 Jul 2026, 14:03

Pas de souci. Merci pour la réponse.
pluigh
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 52
Gaming Since: 05 Feb 2023, 11:04


Return to Tennis Elbow 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], ClaudeBot, SemRush [Bot] and 5 guests