Hello,Tennis Elbow 2013 v1.0j is released (Build 114-2017.8.29) :http://www.managames.com/download.php?TE2013_fe10j.exe
~40MB [Permanent direct download link to the latest version]Patch for all demo versions since TE2011 v1.0f Build 90 => TE2013 v1.0i Build 114 - SubBuild 2017.9.18 :
(download the Patch if you don't want to download the Demo again, or if you want to keep your current settings & Training Club Players ; World Tour saved games are always kept even when reinstalling the Demo)http://www.managames.com/download.php?TE2013-Patch.exe
~10MBNew Features :
- Rendering : the game can now render at a higher framerate than 60 fps, up to 144 fps, which makes the balls more fluid ; and even at 60 fps, the rendering should be a bit less jerkyChanges :
- Rendering : turned off the auto-switch to old time polling method ; if you still want to use it, you'll have to set in your Tennis.ini, under [3dEngine], TimePolling to 1Notes :
- Changelog of previous versions is here : http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic15-27288.php
- Comments : http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic15-28514.phpImportant Note :
Post in this topic only if it's related to the latest new Version / Build, ie only for these 2 cases :
- about a point listed in the New Features / Changes / Bug Fixes
- about a bug that you are sure didn't happen in the previous version but happens in the new one (else, post in the "Bug Report" forum)
Do not write about anything else, else I may delete your post without any prior warning
(or at very least, I won't answer it) ; if you're not sure your topic is related or not to the latest version, just create a new topic in the forum, it'll be fine...
Also on a side note, don't send me PM ( = Private Message) except for Private thing. Everything that can be read by everybody should be pointed out / asked in the forum, so my comments & answers could also be read by everybody, and hopefully, I won't have to write them again when someone else will have the same comments / questions...