Actarus69 wrote:Hi manutoo.
and to be able to change the name of the player in career mode marc limon.
You can add it?
teisinho wrote:Few easy suggestions:
1- when you start a season-career it would be nice to have a "search player" option, to be able to start writing the name in order to narrow down the list. Because its a little annoying to find a player from all that list.
Also i dont know how this really works but you cant pick a player with 60ormore starting rank. or am i wrong on this one?
Anyway if its not possible it sucks, the other day i was trying to pick up brands and he wasnt on the list of available player to begin my season.
2- in the season-career i think there should be an option to simulate a game, right now if i dont feel like playing a first round with a total extranger i have to play at least 1 set and beat him just to get to second round. Sometimes i believe simulating that kind of matches would be perfect.
miharu0607 wrote:1. You can pick player with lower rank, however you have to edit one value in one file, can't remember which one.
And you can click on the name at the top of the list, so players would be sorted by names.
2. Well, if STARS wouldn't play "extranger", we wouldn't have Darcis beating Nadal this year, or Kubot beating Paire, so better play a match.
campa100anni wrote:- cpu never hits the ball into the net. the only errors they make (forced or unforced) are shots long or wide but they never hit a ball into the net. they only hit the net on some returns of serve or sometimes when you push them out of court but it would be great if, sometimes, they would just miss a shot into the net like unforced error.
campa100anni wrote:I think that with some little change this game could be the best ever:
- in real tennis after a ball hits the net the player usually has some time to try to reach the ball and play on the point, not all the net cords are instant winners. in TE, instead, every net-cord is always a winner, the ball lands on the court less than one second after it hits the net, thats not very real. would be great if the net-cord would allow you to play on the point most of times or, at least, sometimes.
- cpu never hits the ball into the net. the only errors they make (forced or unforced) are shots long or wide but they never hit a ball into the net. they only hit the net on some returns of serve or sometimes when you push them out of court but it would be great if, sometimes, they would just miss a shot into the net like unforced error.
- the animations are great for serves, forehands and backhands but they are always the same for every shot. when a player is stretching to reach a ball which is far away from him he should lay down on his knees or, at least, try to streach his body to reach the ball. On TE they just run right and left and hit forehand and backhand but their body should move as well, tennis players dont move only their legs and arms. they stretch, they lay down, they move down the racquet when a ball is lower and things like that. a little more animations would be great.
- same thing for volleys. animations for volleys are very bad, they should be a little bit more realistic.
those changes would make this the ultimate tennis game
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests