I've been playing World Tour more often lately, and I think it's a lot more fun and realistic than its equivalent in TE 2006. However, I feel that some aspects could be improved. Many of these are just small things.
1. Would there be a way to add injuries into the game? This would need to be accompanied by a stat determining how prone to injuries a player is. I would think that it'd be best to have this only when playing against the CPU, because it'd make online play annoying if one person randomly got injured during a match.
2. WTF is with Carlos Berlocq? In my game, he beat Federer in Rome, and then followed it up by taking out Nadal in Roland Garros! I think he pulled some similar stunts in TE 06 also. Since Nadal has not lost at all at Roland Garros, I'd like to see him NEVER lose to someone like Berlocq, especially since I now have an easy path to the title.
3. Andy Roddick's serve should be at 100% power. Maybe it changes from the start of the season, but right now that stat is at a mere 91%! If Roddick's serve isn't the most powerful ever, I don't know what is.
4. David Nalbandian's forehand is NOT more consistent than his backhand. If one of his wings breaks down in a match, it's the forehand. I'm not sure whether it would be better to make the backhand more consistent or the forehand less consistent, but something should be changed there.
5. Robin Söderling has a two-handed backhand, not a one-hander.
I'll probably be adding to this list later, so be ready.