after 8 months in Early version, here's the Beta version of TEM2 !
You can download the demo from here :
Windows : https://www.managames.com/predownload_en ... EM2_b1.exe
MacOS : https://www.managames.com/predownload_en ... Mac_b1.pkg (if you report a bug, please specify you use the MacOS version)
The state of the game is changed to Beta because now all the important new features are implemented in the game. It misses some polish and some secondary features that may come later on.
I'll keep fixing the bugs reported during the next few months while I'll be busy porting the game to the Unity engine. The v1.0 will come shortly after it's done.
Comments go there so the changelog will be easier to follow : topic11-30536.php
New Features :
- 3D Match : can save/load the current coaching strategy
- Menus : the In-Game menus has been converted to the new TEM2 style and the In-Game options & Camera settings have been moved to the Settings menu
Bug Fixes :
- Music : the in-game menu music was playing all the time during the match
- Changelog of the Early Version is here : viewtopic.php?p=250276#p250276
Main new features since TEM1 :
- Men Tour starts in 1973 & Women Tour in 1983
- Fictional years are generated in real-time, so each playthrough sees different top players in the future
- Junior players, management and training
- New menu design
- Better injury handling (eg: can go on playing with the risk to get more injured)
- Training Schedule (can save a training schedule & reapply it)
- Modding : can have a completely different Tournament list each year
- 3D Matches with real-time coaching
Future improvements :
- Porting the game to the Unity engine (it'll help with compatibility with many different computers, and with font clarity in the menus)
- New Coach Center in 3D, with Medical Center
- Focus skill (it'll allow having slow players who still hit correctly the ball when they're a bit late on it)
- A few new Talents
- Little things here & there
Known Bug on MacOS
It might not be possible to change the player colors with High Sierra. The ball is grey/white. It'll be fixed when the game is ported to the Unity engine, in a few months.
How to buy the game ?
You can buy the game from the order page that pops up when you close the demo, or from here : https://www.managames.com/tennismanager/order_en.html .