I couldn't find a suggestion thread, although seeing that the Bug Report forum dates back to 2017, I'm likely very very late to the party.
Nevertheless, there are a few enhancements I'd really like to see. Some much easier to implement than others, and no doubt things that Manutoo is already aware of and even considered.
So if there is such a list somewhere, this would be a way to bump it up
So, let me start with a few:
- Being able to play both ATP and WTA within the same game.
I'm pretty sure this has already been ruled out years ago, but it's such an annoying limitation that I have to put it up there.
- Ability to choose the starting age of Marc Limon/Emily Bouvier, especially now that we have Juniors
(I thought this was moddable before but I've not been able to remember how)
- Being able to mark players as favorites in order to easily follow their careers instead of cramping through a thousand mouse clicks.
- Having a screen similar to Rankings showing ups & downs of players marked as favorites, also showing which tournament they played that week and which one they're signed-up for the following week
- TE2013 Pet Peeve: Relevant if TE2 3D matches will use the same engine as TE2013, increase the length of the Player's name on the scorebord to their full length rather than just 5 characters
- Have a few pre-installed training schedules