1) the Keys are for an Azerty keyboard, so replace A by Q and Z by W.
2) And yup, the differences are subtle ; I think someone who doesn't know TE well cannot notice them, but I'm glad a specialist like you can feel there are some changes..!
More exactly :
- ball air physics has been tuned and should be now nearly 100% realistic (before, there were some discrepancies on the slow balls, and with the spin in certain cases)
- imprecision rules use real physics instead of the 2D aiming zone, which gives more natural variation to the trajectories, but now the ball goes too much in the net and I'll have to tune that a bit more...
- I tuned a bit the strike "physics" to match these changes, but it's not all done
- Max shoulder acceleration speed has been raised to 185km/h from 162km/h, and the max acceleration speed has been raised to 160km/h from 150km/h (when you have 0% topspin)
Overall result is that it feels more nervous than before (and thus more realistic), but it's still far from the final result as I have other important changes to do, especially on the precision zone, whose minimum size might get bigger.
3) For the safe shot, I'm not sure ; 1 annoying thing is that I can't make the anim be a slice strike as the player may press the button right before hitting the balls...
Maybe making the safe shot weaker would be ok ? It'd be the equivalent on a real court to just put the racket in front of the ball, with almost no swing.