I see that you took on my requests for the 2005 version of Tennis Elbow (uniforms for doubles players fixed, Wimbledon crowds move, 4 players within one season [singles and doubles], . . .).
Now, the next challenge for you is to:
1) Include the seed, rank, and name of the opponents on the score board.
2) Automatic statistical updates (winners, unforced, breakpoints, stats for winning tiebreakers, and much more).
3) A Davis Cup-like crowd the yells come on (or a appreciative crowd that roots on during an "cut throat" match).
4) Possible rain delays.
5) Better graphics like [censored] (to get my brother to play more often).
6) Online matches . . . . (a possibility)?
A proud fan of this game!