- the easy difficulty has been renamed to "Club"
- the medium difficulty has been renamed to "Pro"
So, different things :
- the easy mode, as it says, is not very hard, so with a bit more practise, something like 2 or 3 hours, you should be close to master it.
- in tournament mode, one of the difference is that you start with less points in skills, so your shots are not so efficient, and it takes a bit of time to raise them. At the beginning, you should prefer to raise the Form and the Forehand (or the Backhand).
- in a general way, like in real tennis, you have to learn where to place yourself on the court : a bit after the baseline, and in the center of the field your opponent can send the ball.
- but actually, to beat the Easy mode, you need to master just one thing : the acceleration ! It's the shot you do when you press both buttons at the same time. And while pressing these 2 buttons, push left or right, to send the ball far away of your opponent. With a bit of training, you should win every point striking a couple of accelerations, or a bit more. To be sure to have an efficient acceleration, raise your forehand (or your backhand, as you wish) to 60% at least.
That's all. With that, you should query soon for advices about how to beat the Medium mode !
Have a nice game !