0. thanks for the praises..!
The only serious enough mini-reviews available on the Net of Tennis Elbow are for the 2005 version, by Game Tunnel :
http://www.gametunnel.com/html/section- ... e-132.html
1. most errors won't be reported...
For example, "y" will be treated as "0", and values will be capped to [0; 100] .
Some errors will generate an error message in the "System.log" file.
Some of nastiest errors will lead to crash (especially when you mess up with the number of players)
Else, you can set almost anything to the players' attributes without leading to crash, but some will have annoying consequences ; main case : if you put a wrong player number, then when on the court, you'll see only a white rectangle instead of a player, and the AI won't be able to serve...
2. the in-game Player editor changes the Players.ini, and thus, modifying all future World Tour games as well ; it's same than manually modifying the Players.ini .
3. It's done by semi-random choices, depending of the current ranking, so from one year to another, from one game to another, the draws will be different (99.9% of the time
4. at 1st, it's done mostly by random, but with more chances when double ranks are close, and when from same country ; then after, the team will split up if one partner wants to play double when the other one is busy, or if not much successful; but the next time a player will split up from his new partner, he'll try to get back his older partner, if he's available, and if they had good results together...
And many improvements had been done with Tennis Elbow Manager, and they'll be all included in TE2008..!