- To play, you'll need to accept the installation of a little plug-in
that allows the game to load and run : to do so just click on "Ok"
or "Yes", when your browser asks you about it
- If you don't have DirectX
8.1 (or later) on your computer, you have to install it first
(DX8.1 is already installed with Windows XP)
- Load this page
- You are in the Main Menu
- Click on the up left icon (the big yellow ball) with the mouse,
or select the icon with the arrow keys and hit "Alt" key
on the icon
- You are in the "Training Club" Menu
- Click on the upper icon (player legs with "Play!")
- Click on the up left icon : "warm-up"
- You're on the court, in warm-up mode
- Move your player with the arrow keys
- You strike the ball when "Alt", "Ctrl", or
"Alt"+"Ctrl" keys are hold down.
==>> You must maintain the button(s) pressed
when you strike the ball <<==
If you don't press down any key, you'll strike weakly the ball.
When you hold down "Alt" or/and "Ctrl", you can
give a direction to your shot:
- push left arrow to send the ball to the left: the more time,
the more to the left.
- push right arrow to send the ball to the right: the more time,
the more to the right.
- When you hold down "Alt" and "Ctrl" at the same
time, you strongly hit the ball: it's a super shot! But be careful,
you can do only a limited number of accelerations per point. After
that, you'll hit weakly the ball when you try to do one.
- When you can move and strike the ball, you are ready for a match!
- Press 'Esc', then choose "Leave Court" to come back to
- Click on the "Play" icon (the upper one)
- Click on the up right icon : "match"
- You are in the game
- Return your opponent's service, or serve
- Hold down "Alt", "Ctrl", or "Alt"+"Ctrl"
keys during all the serving phase
- Try to win the set!
- If you wish, read the complete
- "Alt" and "Ctrl" keys are the left ones
- you can change the default keys, or use joystick; for that, go to
the "Controls" menu, available on the right side bar, present
in most menus
(b1 = Left Alt; b2 = Left Ctrl)
- b1 = normal strike
- b2 = safe strike
- b1+b2 = acceleration
- b1 + up = short ball
- b2 + up = slice
- b1 + down = top spin
- b2 + down = defensive lob
- b1+b2+up = drop shot
- b1+b2+down = aggressive lob
Up and down are inverted when you control the player who is on the
top of the screen.