The draws for the SAT tournament - Americana have been released. Please go OnlineTournaments.php to see them.
(This link is also located in the "Online Tennis Tournaments" subforum, where you'll click on "Tournament List" - the 1st link)
Surface: Blue-green cement
Draw Size: 32(S)
Number of sets: Best of 3
Mode: Fair (Simulation)
Special rules :
- everybody could participate
- but Lag Rule could be only asked by South American players
- and all players should be available to play during the evening in South America, ie: around 17:00 - 23:00 GMT-4
- if a South American player and a player from somewhere else have to play together but can't because the other player isn't available in the hours shown above, then the South American would get a WO instead of having result decided by Random Luck
- you'll have to speak English in the official topic and in other topics ; Spanish/Portuguese will be only tolerated inside the "Matchs Organization" forum (ie: your Match Topics)
- it won't have any ranking requirement to enter the Challengers (note: normal challengers prevent 1-39 ranks to enter)
HowTo&Rules - click topic13-4767.php for an explanation.
Qualifying 1r: Sunday
Qualifying 2r: Monday
Qualifying 3r: Tuesday
1st Round: Tuesday/Wednesday(if facing a qualifier)
2nd Round: Wednesday
The winner will receive 125 points.
Good luck and have fun!